The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Ghound

Howdy all- just joined up- long time Shocker as well. First one was bought in 1992, and was a nice old screw back that served me well for many hard years. I ended up selling it (mistake) and have had several 5600's since then, a G-8000 in OD green (current favorite) and a couple of other models in between. I posted up about my Tough Solar and hoping someone more knowledgeable than myself can help me out in this thread-
http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?5595-G-5600-with-2597-module-issue

Good to be here

Deepsea_Dweller

Howdy all- just joined up- long time Shocker as well. First one was bought in 1992, and was a nice old screw back that served me well for many hard years. I ended up selling it (mistake) and have had several 5600's since then, a G-8000 in OD green (current favorite) and a couple of other models in between. I posted up about my Tough Solar and hoping someone more knowledgeable than myself can help me out in this thread-
http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?5595-G-5600-with-2597-module-issue

Good to be here

Welcome aboard Ghound. Saw your post and going to answer sometimes today or tomorrow. Let's see In the meantime pls show some of your G Shock beauties on our weekly WRUW ( what are you wearing ) threads. Enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stu007

New to this but been a big fan of G Shock from the very beginning

A few from the fleet

b8590760e66a705b6c4aa0c2b8bc046f.jpg

f938abf5b19bdfbd0ad8294ee5ec78a4.jpg

04aba7871ff1898ee6bb86432a7dc8f4.jpg

10b7aa6c1a8227147ef7263981ccf6c9.jpg

bb4ab9c7da2c5c405ebf8dc600f06679.jpg

e3a374ea08bab6c243a08919fd5866db.jpg

edc36b6312e63bf6f486c3de583ffdb2.jpg

74104176bed839a6a7a93cb4796d03e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket

New member, long time Shocker. Starting to get a little more serious about my collection. My father gave me my first G in the mid-eighties, not sure of the exact model but it had a chunkier case/bezel. I wish I still had it. I would love to identify the model and purchase a replacement.

Deepsea_Dweller

New member, long time Shocker. Starting to get a little more serious about my collection. My father gave me my first G in the mid-eighties, not sure of the exact model but it had a chunkier case/bezel. I wish I still had it. I would love to identify the model and purchase a replacement.

Welcome aboard @Rocket. Looking forward to your posts - do you still have a photo of this old model ? Just out of curiosity and maybe we can identify it. Thanks again & enjoy

Rocket

Welcome aboard @Rocket. Looking forward to your posts - do you still have a photo of this old model ? Just out of curiosity and maybe we can identify it. Thanks again & enjoy ��

Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures. Looking at pictures from a different website, I think DW5200, but without looking at a side profile for differences in case thickness, I honestly cannot say.

Cruncher13

Good evening fellow G-Shock enthusiasts! Just another huge shocker fan here in Buffalo New York. I’ve been loving these watches for many years, I collect a few, like swapping parts to make some my own and I especially love adding the double wrap Casio G-Shock sport straps to all of them. I’m hoping to get some new ideas and look forward to meeting up with some shock-aholics.