The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

mandible

Hi, my name is Karen. I'm a girly girl, but I love G-Shock! :love_heart: My boyfriend gave me my first and second G-Shock. We share the same passion for G-Shock watches. My girl friends usually ask me why I don't wear those dazzling, silver, lady-like watches. I just show them my G-Shock with a smile, case closed. :cool:

wolfy

Hey guys im "wolfy" (wolfgang) from syosset ny im rocking a ga-100 and know I think im going to save up and start collecting the watches.

my watch is the 1a4 variant and I also have a aq-150w illuminator (casio non-g-shock).
I hope to win the mudman but it is NOT the only reason i joined the forum.

dodotallera

G shock man

WHATS up guys! I am from the Philippines. I am great fan of "G-shocks" because the designs are nice and the watches are durable and for me i am a sporty guy that's why i decided to choose this this watch. i already had two G Shock watches i bought in Taiwan one is the GD100HC-1 watch but later on it was stolen, then the second one which i am wearing today is a the "grenade watch" the GX-56-1BDR I love this watch because its big and i like the simple design. As of now i'm still craving to have a new one! so i wish i have chance in winning thaT "Mudman". so have a nice day guys. and wear those G-sh DSC01287.JPGocks on.http://www.g-shockzone.com/images/icons/icon6.png

Cooter looter

Hello all, new to the culture, not to gshocks. Ive had a few over the years. Rediscovered when
trying to hunt down a new band for my G-7000D. Started looking at all the new stuff out and
the mods that are being done. Just blew my mind!
So far I've acquired G-9300-1, DW-6900MS, GD-100MS, DW-6900-1(with reversed display...
my first mod), and G-9100R-4DR.
I really like what y'all got going on here, hopefully I'll be able to contribute soon.

tjc16

hello im new to the g shock world ive started my collection with a G-9200R riseman and a DW-6900CS
looking to buy more for sure

cubosome

Hi,

I've been a fan of Baby-G's and G-shocks since 1992. I currently wear a limited addition Gulfman (its orange and has a rescue axe in the background when underlit). I love the new G-shocks that incorporate solar power too and would definitely recommend buying a G-shock to all my friends as they are great watches to wear and use.

Regards,
Jo