The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

SnailJailzy

Bought a basic 5600 around 2 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've been trying to put my watch hobby to work lately, writing about G-Shock and creating lists. Might start a website eventually.

Next target is G-LIDE square, hunting on eBay for the flolar pattern one.

Have a nice evening y'all. :)

Deepsea_Dweller

Bought a basic 5600 around 2 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've been trying to put my watch hobby to work lately, writing about G-Shock and creating lists. Might start a website eventually.

Next target is G-LIDE square, hunting on eBay for the flolar pattern one.

Have a nice evening y'all. :)

Welcome welcome @SnailJailzy ... You definitely need a couple more! Enjoy our forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Deepsea_Dweller

Hi. I'm new in the forum. I am the owner of a low-end g-shock and I am thinking of taking a small jump. I hope you can help me. regards

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Clayman Lets see some photos of your ( low-end ) G’s if you don’t mind. Really curious Enjoy our forum!

batosai117

Hello everyone, I've worn G-Shocks since I was a kid and happily own the latest Mudmaster GG B100. I frequent knife related and outdoor forums and what better watch to wear for outdoor activities.
a50df20515d2ade3a2788505e801d77c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboard @Eagle1* Enjoy our forum... here’re a few of my Mudmaster’s to raise your appetite

b8ce2788010a88d4a3dd00e5fd7c6ef1.jpg

bf468afeb96bac8fb5e01cd2a1348442.jpg

Eagle1*

thanks dweller, now that I am on board here, what makes the differences in the above mudmasters> I see so many different models and prices and I am just confused to say the least. Being my first shock watch purchase, I want to make sure I do not regret not getting the things I want if I dont fully understand the options on these watches...

Deepsea_Dweller

thanks dweller, now that I am on board here, what makes the differences in the above mudmasters> I see so many different models and prices and I am just confused to say the least. Being my first shock watch purchase, I want to make sure I do not regret not getting the things I want if I dont fully understand the options on these watches...

Depends what do u like and prefer... size, colour, shape, functions etc The most popular one is the GWG-1000 Mudmaster ... But let’s continue here:
New Mudmaster
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...ckzone.com/showthread.php?t=5692&share_type=t