The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Baran

Hi From Istanbul,I been wearing G-Shock watches for nearly 25 years now.I used so many models of the brand.Amazing tools! For about a year I have these Gravity Master Rescue Red and Heritage Red.I am also a big fan of Rolex watches and have 3 Rollies also.Very happy to be here.Thanks

ea613599319d4b96f68e21597e84c09d.plist

4a0203d1d63707ae237ec6b79f88219e.plist

Deepsea_Dweller

Greetings to Istanbul and welcome aboard @Baran Excellent assembly. Love the Rolex as well. The Gravitymaster is stunning too. Enjoy and pls post more photos if you like. Thanks for sharing. Be safe

Sent from my iPhone 7+

A.J

Afternoon all,

Failed to introduce myself before posting a question in the forums!!

Just got my first gshock, a gwg 1000.

There are plenty of gshocks that I would love to own, but i have quite an eclectic taste in watches currently and there are one or two more that I possibly want to acquire before getting another gshock, tho that may change!

I don't have anything quite as grand as the selection of rolexes above as I do tend to work on a restricted budget, so my time is spent hunting for less prestigious watches... My new Gshock was suddenly available at a reduced price which made it justifiable!! (yes there is a lego watch hidden by the newest addition...!!) IMG_20200714_170429.jpg