The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

cirdec

Just discover this amazing forum. Finally people who appreaciates g shocks!
azemy7yq.jpg

Vokey

I'm new around here. Vokey, from Florida. I want to get the froggie. I want a new one. Which is the best one, and what should I pay? Thanx, yall

mitadoc

Hi chaps,
I am Dimitar from Bulgaria (EU). I have always loved G-shocks. My wife wears regularly my first one - DW5600CS. I recently sold my GW3500B because I didn't lile the lack of illumination but I got insted of it the classical beauty GW6900 and now I enjoy it a lot. Cheers!

PhysEd

New G-Shock recruit here - just bought the new Solar Mudman G9300-1 and am trying to get to grips with the compass feature, so am going to post a thread asking for pointers. Loving the watch in general though! I can see me adding a few more in time...

Dram_It

Hi all:
Been surfing and found G Shock and thought I would chime in.
I've been a G Shock user for a couple decades now and currently have just two, a DW-6600 and a G-2900.
Just recently replaced the battery in my DW-6600 so have started wearing it for every day wear. It is by far my favorite of those that I have owned. Had one G Shock (forgot the model) that I wore everyday for years diving, working etc. that the resin ring was worn so badly that the "G Shock" was not visible any longer. It's stored someplace around here waiting for new parts when I get to it.
Nice forum. Keep up the good work. I'll check from time to time, maybe even post pics.
Later.

sacgshock70

Hi all! I bought my first G-Shock about a year ago and I love them so much I have 3 more! My first was a GA-110RG and I wear it everyday pretty much, then I started dreaming about some of the more expensive Aviation models and then I finally fell off the wagon! My next watches ended up being the GW-A1000FC-1AJF and GW-A1100-1A3, these are truly AWESOME watches, which I am afraid to wear cuz I dont want to bang them up. Anyway you get the idea! I love these watches!Casio5.jpg

Dakar

Hi all! I bought my first G-Shock about a year ago and I love them so much I have 3 more! My first was a WR20BAR and I wear it everyday pretty much, then I started dreaming about some of the more expensive Aviation model and then I finally fell off the wagon! my next watch ended up being the GW-A1000FC-1AJF and GW-A1100-1A3, two AWESOME watches, which I am afraid to wear cuz I dont want to bang them up. Anyway you get the idea! I love these watches!View attachment 9217
The aviators are a great watch, wear and enjoy. Let's see them in Wruw :cool:

The Nose

Hey, what's up? I'm new to the forum and have two G-Shocks. This my new one and I really enjoy it. The watch matches most of my clothes. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407716137.855570.jpg

JSM9872

Hey everyone!!

I joined up a little while ago but never posted. I may not have a large collection because I buy and sell them after a little while normally, but I am definitely addicted to G Shocks. I always hold onto my GW3000BB-1A (just ordered the GW3000BD-1A bracelet for it) because it is my current favorite and my DW6900MS-1, because I just love the look of it. In total I have owned somewhere between 40 and 50 different G models.

I am now looking to get myself a digital atomic/solar (my new sub-addiction) for daily use. I currently have a GW7900B-1 which is nice but I am having trouble getting a high charge on it, its on mid despite sitting by the window or under a lamp for 3 whole days.

Anyway time for me to stop rambling, see you all around the forum!!