The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

set2374

Hi guys, First post for me here. I have been collecting watches for years--mostly high end mechanical watches. I love them, but unless you have a bank account to match the total earnings for the case for the Expendables 3, wearing a Panerai to a tactical rifle class probably isn't a great idea. Sometimes, ya need something that can hold up to bonafide punishment. So, I am getting back to my roots and bought my first G-Shock since 1990. Of course, watches are like potato chips and you can't just stop at one. :)

JoburgBoy

Hi all

I'm based in South Africa; I've owned G-Shocks for as long as I care to remember ...here at the tip of Africa, the market has never been big on colourful Gs...I remember owning one of maybe 2 yellow DWX-100s that were available here. I've owned a couple of DW-5600s, 3 Frogmen, the first Rangeman that arrived, and I've given away or traded so many I've lost count; my nephew is running around with 2, my mate, a MTB instructor has 3; currently, my fav is the GWF-D1000 Navy that I had to order on Ebay since the SA price that was quoted was double that on Ebay.

GTR83

Hi all

I'm based in South Africa; I've owned G-Shocks for as long as I care to remember ...here at the tip of Africa, the market has never been big on colourful Gs...I remember owning one of maybe 2 yellow DWX-100s that were available here. I've owned a couple of DW-5600s, 3 Frogmen, the first Rangeman that arrived, and I've given away or traded so many I've lost count; my nephew is running around with 2, my mate, a MTB instructor has 3; currently, my fav is the GWF-D1000 Navy that I had to order on Ebay since the SA price that was quoted was double that on Ebay.
I see you have the same Frog that I do. Here's a welcome shot!
4d2d7bc0f44b18397ff35ac2e3117a61.jpg

Bncrpt

Howdy all thought I'd jump straight in and say hi from down Under! Always had g shocks..got a little out of hand this yr and collection is growing, saw a few cool write-ups on here and thought I'd come on over! :)

Thanks for having me!

Todd

Deepsea_Dweller

Howdy all thought I'd jump straight in and say hi from down Under! Always had g shocks..got a little out of hand this yr and collection is growing, saw a few cool write-ups on here and thought I'd come on over! :)

Thanks for having me!

Todd

I have just come over from John's invitation on TZ-UK. Newbie to G-Shocks but I am sure that will change soon. Great to be a member here - site looks very professional!
Get Jaipur to ajmer taxi.
Find Best Cab Service In Jaipur

Welcome aboard Have fun and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone 7+

jyow

Hello all. I am not sure what country, planet, or even dimension I live in, but I do enjoy G-Shock watches. I do not collect them, but use them as my daily watch. Their ruggedness and array of features have served me well through my military, law-enforcement and teaching careers, and continue to do so in my retirement. My newest is a G-Steel GST-S110-1A, and it is most definitely my favorite.

Syncityj

Hey all, new here, new to g-shock, but I picked up a rangeman recently. I didn't like the band it came with, the little metal keeper would slide and pull the hair on my arm, so I got a velcro band from the glide and some Jay's and Kay's adapters and swapped it out. I love it now. It's a great watch and I'm really happy with it. Is there anything I should know about these watches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samael_6978

Hello,

I just found this forum. I've been collecting watches for some time, including G-Shocks.

Lately Gs are my watches to go as I have a baby at home. Gs help me track his sleep, time between feeding, and they're not afraid to get peed on :p

So my G collection is growing...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Solo

Greetings.
Just joined and would hope to share in our Watch experience. I've recently become enamoured by these Watches. I would like to share my pics with you, and look forward to seeing yours.
This is my collection of which I am very proud.

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0691.jpg
    IMG_0691.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0800.jpg
    IMG_0800.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg