The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

tempura19

Hi everyone , im new to this forum but have been a g-shock lover way back since 1990.
Now im trying to collect old titanium frogman and dw-5900.
Hope to know more g-shock lovers !
CVheers ....

xenio

Welcome,
dont worry, im new,too. This is my first day here. Hope u will have a great time here.

Fan of G-shock since 1990

Welcome :cool:

Good to see someone else has an interest in the older stuff. The WW-5300 is a rare old item, would love to see some pics.

I got my first G-shock in 1990 as a x-mas gift. I just replaced it with a GA100-1A4....Over 20 years and 7 batteries! I Love it!!

rutteger

Administrator
Hi everyone , im new to this forum but have been a g-shock lover way back since 1990.
Now im trying to collect old titanium frogman and dw-5900.
Hope to know more g-shock lovers !
CVheers ....

I got my first G-shock in 1990 as a x-mas gift. I just replaced it with a GA100-1A4....Over 20 years and 7 batteries! I Love it!!

Welcome, look forward to seeing those Gs :)

Out of interest what is location A,A??

Andthenhow

Hi,

I'm new to forum and I know nothing abt Gshock. More than a yr ago I realised my bf loves Gshock n has been wearing his for more than 10 yrs. but he couldn't bear to pay for new ones because he said e models he likes are very expensive. Yet he has been spending alot more money on me instead. I really wanted to get him one and thought it would b a very easy task but I was very wrong. After surfing e net abt Gshock I realised there are so many models w so many functions for diff needs and wants. I am afraid that I will get something he might not like ESP girls hav diff taste for watches. N I wanted it to be a surprise therefore I have never asked if he had liked all e models I fancied in my search. N I know even if I were to ask he will tell me to save e money.

Therefore I really hope I can get better insight n knowledge on Gshock watches in this forum. Really hope one day I can present him a watch we will both like.

Eagle5JJC

New to the forum. Just recently got into G-Shock through a friend and now have started my collection. Purchased 3 in 2 months (DW6900nb-1, G8900A-7, GLX5600-4). Intrigued at all the collaborations of G-Shocks and well just looking to add to my collection. Proud to be a part of the G-Shock Family, greatest watches ever!!!

-JJ

rutteger

Administrator
New to the forum. Just recently got into G-Shock through a friend and now have started my collection. Purchased 3 in 2 months (DW6900nb-1, G8900A-7, GLX5600-4). Intrigued at all the collaborations of G-Shocks and well just looking to add to my collection. Proud to be a part of the G-Shock Family, greatest watches ever!!!

-JJ

Welcome to the site :) Look forward to seeing some pics of your Gs.

Subcrunk

Hey everyone! Stumbled across this site while reading up on G Shocks. I ordered my first, a GD100-1A this past Friday and I cannot wait to get it. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more about these nice timepieces.

xenio

wc

-JJ

Welcome. Lucky you. I like that watch too. Tell us your impression when you get it.