The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome all :loyal:

Did'nt know why AA ,anyway im from Bangkok Thailand

Yeah, seems to do that sometimes. Not sure why?

Hi everyone , uk based collector here , not just Casio , designer vinyl , movies,cd,s and all things sic-fi,I have about 10 Casio watches in my collection and I am always looking for more to add to the collection
Any questions or comments are welcome
Cheers...steve

OK, obvious question, what Casio do you have? And what exactly is designer vinyl? AS in LPs, 12" and 7"? Or have I missed something, wouldn't be the first time :p

Frenchy

I started collecting Seiko's long ago than I care to rember then a couple of years ago my son gave me a G to try out and it's gone down hill from there:eek: So much so that I'm now looking for a GX-56........who would have believed it I once thought mechanicals were the only worthwhile watches.

gshocker83

Hi All! ~ new to the forum but share the love for G-Shock watches.
Had my first and last G Shock 10 years ago. Ever since it has just been smaller casio watches.

Hope you all are well!

Gary7

Hi folks... new to the forum here, but not new to G-Shocks. I started with my first one in 1984. Unfortunately it suffered an early demise, when it got bashed up in a bicycle accident. I went analog after that... but then returned to G-Shocks in 2009. I now have 27. :very_drunk: Well, it's a mix of mostly older and some newer. I love the old stainless steel screw caseback watches and have built up a little collection. :cocksure:

innuendo

hi g-shockzone, i only have one g-shock that i bought half a year ago when i'm looking for a beater watch, g-7700 with leatherband. So far i'm really impressed by this watch and can't get it out from my wrist. Now i'm looking for a new one, been thinking about new mudman...

btw i'm from Indonesia, sorry for my bad English. hope to learn a lot from you guys...

g_patkar

Hello there... I'm Gaurang from Dubai... I actually own quite a few luxury watches, but my fascination had begun with the vintage Casio game watches and Databanks that everyone had around me in the early eighties in Dubai!

As far as I can remember I have owned over a dozen Casio watches myself, but the ones that have stayed with me (For obvious reasons) are the indestructible G Shocks! I currently own 3 G Shocks -

1. Casio DW-5700C 9V (Solid Tuna Case), purchased in 1987! I have changed the bezel on this watch with a Brazilian aftermarket bezel (Not shown in the image below), and looks fantastic.
DW5700 901.jpg

2. Casio DW-6900B-9 (Fox Fire), purchased in 1995. This was the watch that got me through high school!
DW6900 Fox Fire.jpg

3. Casio GR-9110GY (Limited edition, "Men in Smoky Gray" Gulfman), purchased in 2011 for the various scuba diving trips I've been making over that last year.
Gulfman GR-9110GY 3.jpg

Hope you like my small but interesting G Shock collection! Hope to post back soon...

Best regards,
Gaurang - Dubai, UAE.

Monsterdoggie

hi all, i am enson from malaysia. a begineer in collecting g shocks, still trying hard to add to my collections. so far i have the below under my belt :-

1. GRX5600GE-1 x - GLOBE
2. DW5600BB-1 - Basic Black
3. GD-100NS - Nigel Sylvester
4. GA100A-1A1
5. GD-100GB
6. DW-6900CS

Am hoping to lay my hands on the surfrider and the hundreds. prices for both leaning towards the high side though. sigh..