The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboard @vrwmiar1Z How’re you and are there some of your G Shocks you can show to us? Tell us a bit about yourself and your collection and/ or which models are your favourites. Thanks a bunch and enjoy our forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sofakos

Hi all,

I am Christos from Greece and nice to meet you.

I have some g-shocks (ga110fc , ga110dc, ga110rf , gd100rf , g7900rf , ga110hc , gdf-100btn) for years and I am about to make huge changes in my mini collection, I am thinking to move on some more limited pieces.

That’s why I found this forum, in order to learn and find information about limited edition g-shocks that I would like to buy and to sell some others (the first 5 from the parenthesis).

Have a nice day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

Hi all,

I am Christos from Greece and nice to meet you.

I have some g-shocks (ga110fc , ga110dc, ga110rf , gd100rf , g7900rf , ga110hc , gdf-100btn) for years and I am about to make huge changes in my mini collection, I am thinking to move on some more limited pieces.

That’s why I found this forum, in order to learn and find information about limited edition g-shocks that I would like to buy and to sell some others (the first 5 from the parenthesis).

Have a nice day! nice collection you got there; aomwllll

Welcome aboard Christos I think first G-Shockzone member from Greece! Must be still fine weather now in November over there! Enjoy your stay & pls show us some photos of your collection - thanks in advance!

Sofakos

59e572e6d5aa3c5a461d713ff360ba29.jpg

Here you are!

Missing
ga-110hc (now on my girlfriend’s wrist)
GD-100RF & G-7900RF both are unopened (I found them in a good price) and I am trying to sell them on eBay, in order to buy my next watches from burton collaboration Gw-9400btj-8cr and gg-1000BRN

Sofakos

Welcome aboard Christos I think first G-Shockzone member from Greece! Must be still fine weather now in November over there! Enjoy your stay & pls show us some photos of your collection - thanks in advance!

Oh, and regarding weather we had some rainy days this week but the temperature still remains about 20celcious

Deepsea_Dweller

Oh, and regarding weather we had some rainy days this week but the temperature still remains about 20celcious

Awesome Christos! Still very pleasant temperatures in Greece as expected! Here in Hong Kong today around 26°C and sunny. Few ( nature’) shots later in the weekly WRUW ( What are you wearing ) thread. Check it out pls. Very cool collection you got! Thanks for sharing

Kwv89

HiHi new to the forum here.
Have been collecting G's for a while and did a monster buy last year during 35th anniversary. And scored all 3 of the Magma ocean watches, MtG, Frogman and Rangeman.
Im always on the hunt for a new G and always looking for limiteds and other Gshocks items like figures, caps, Dispaly stand and so on.
I own quite a few Shocks but mostly like my Gpr-1000 Rangeman and MTG 35th anniversary models.
I use my custom GG-1000 as my daily worker.
Looking forward to meet people here buy some, sell some and trade some and share cool stories.