The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Cnats72

Hello I'm new to site and a G shock owner since 2005. I just picked up a 5081 earlier tonight @ Macys, it's an upgrade from my 2548. I'm not a watch collector nor do I wear a watch all that often anymore. Awhile ago waiting for my replacement cell phone I wore my watch (which I kind of stopped wearing since I have time on my cell). So over the years I beat the crap out of the 2548, wore it everyday very happy with it. I forgot how much I liked it so I went online to check out the newest releases. Tonight I finally got around to pulling the trigger. Now I am introducing myself to u guys .... I am really happy with this purchase. It's going to be convenient not having to dig the cell out of my pocket to get the time of day.

Anyways hey there guys,
Chris

ccm123

New member here. I'm on other watch forms. I'm a big G Shock collector and fan and hope to learn a lot from you.

My GW-5600J:

Rass2016

IMG_0409.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Pro

Koroviov

78ba221a577f44de826d9fd761a4b6cb.jpg

Hello to you all.
I am a regular G-Shock user. Although addicted to G's magnetism I never even considered collecting them. Despite of that I have already had a pleasure to own a few of them and hopefully in some time I will share my experience with you. Cheers you all!

bpepe

I am new to the G Shocks...I want to start to collect them. It looks like fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTR83

Been a long time since I last posted or lurked here so I guess it's time to reintroduce myself. I reside in Jakarta​, Indonesia and I am a watch enthusiast who is more than a bit obsessed with G-Shocks. I don't have that many - somehow I've successfully limited myself to my current 8 Casio watches, with 2 of them acquired in just the last month with at least 1 more incoming in a few weeks or so. Cheers and I hope I can be a good contributor to this place.