The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

chypmun77

Hi guys, joined this forum awhile ago but never go to introduce myself. Munch here from mAlaysia. here are some of the gshocks i have collected over the years.

IMG_20131126_202628.jpg

PhotoGrid_1383588400078.jpg

mcquillian

Ooops . . . Forgot to introduce myself . . .

Newbie to the forum, but a long time watch collector, and an avid Collector of G-Shocks . . .

This watch collecting thing is a sickness . . . And I got a fever . . .

hayashisc

Hi All

Am new to the forum as well. Wasn't a fan of g-shocks until a bunch of camos dropped. Manage to get myself the GD-120CM-8ER, GD-1204JR as well as GD-X6900-1JR.

Cheers!

CraigMH65

IMG_0050.JPG (2).jpgHi, I`ve just broke my g-shock virginity with the purchase of a GB6900b, so far.....love it.
But, it seems to please itself as to whether or not to inform me of emails.....frustrating :(
any help would be great.

Bahlsen

Hi @all
I am from Germany, 46 years Old and I am collecting G-Shocks since Casio started selling it.
My last G-Shock is the Rangeman GW-9400-1ER and it is the best G-Shock I have ever had. :) Maybe I stop to collect watches, cause of having the non plus Ultra now! ;-)

Hope to find many interesting articles and news in this forum.

Greetings
Bahlsen
ta4asy5e.jpg

rickysp1

New watch for new member

Hello, I'm Ricky from the UK. I just bought a DW5000 jf1, mint, for £35 from a jeweller. My last gshock was the first one back in the eighties, so I like this one which reminds me of it. I didn't realise it was a top watch until I got home; great feeling to get a good one!
I am very pleased with the low price I paid.