The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Black60

Quick preview of 50-Gs collected over the past year.

Missing from the photos are the Brooklyn Circus, Shock the World Limited Playset, Lo.wer, 2x Codename by Marc Aurele DW-8800AB-9T, Surfrider Foundation DW-9500SR-8T, Bape black-out, Skullcandy, and Eric Haze 5600.

Project Team Tough 5000SP, 5025SP and DW-8200BK Real Black Frogman incoming marking my 50th G-Shock.

View attachment 2285
View attachment 2286

Spectacular collection ......... very nice!! :encouragement::encouragement:

chavo60

Hi there!

New to collecting.... started in January 2012 and was immediately addicted. Currently have about 10-15 pieces and three in the mail (turbokolor, Mr. Cartoon, and BlVck ScVle). Nothing too fancy... different color variations. Just bought a watch display which i plan to modify (pictures soon to come)
(Edit: just received a refund for the BlVck ScVle after waiting 11 days.... why do some ebay users wait until a dispute is opened before refunding?!?!)

Would like to get my hands on the 6900 Stussy, White evangelion GA110EV, Ontfront GA-110C, 6900 Brooklyn Circus, 6900 Batman, ..... and many more! :) (ambitious arent I?)

I check the forum every 10 minutes hoping that one of our members will sell something at a reasonable price... enjoy reading on upcoming collaborations and seeing everyone elses collections.

Thanks for having me

pericolo

Hi, g-shock people!
I'm Luiz from Brazil and I've been collecting G-shocks for 3+ years now.
Each time I get a new piece I become more amazed at how sturdy and tough they are. And I flip out every once in a while when I see a cool model in the blog posts. (as I have flipped out recently with the RAF model. Super sweet. Don't know when they'll arrive in Brazil and at what cost they will be sold, but anyhow)

I really don't care when some people tell me digital watches are for kids. I've been more into the solar models for now.

That's it, guys! Cheers!

Deaconxx

Hello! I'll be brief, but after years of G-shock fascination, I figure I better join the community. I have a bad habit of buying, wearing, then upgrading my collection, so you may see some of my stuff in the classifieds eventually. I started with a single G-shock I bought for a military deployment, and it was the beginning of an obsession.
My edifice, G-Shock, Pathfinder collection. (ignore the rest of the junk)
IMG_6832.jpg

Harii_up

Hello my name is hariom. I am from india! Been admiring gshocks for a hear now! I have collected a few $hocks lately! I totally love the 7900 design and also the aviator series!

Thanks
Hariom

Harii_up

Hello i am from India. Just came across the website from twitter followers. Been admiring gshocks from a year now and with each new release its getting more addictive! I have a few shocks in my collection im attaching a pic herephoto.jpgphoto.jpgphoto.jpg

domchek

I'm new here but I quite a G-Shock fanatic. Always keep myself up to date with what's in store in my areas (G-Factory) and online (G-Shockzone Facebook) and My G-shock(twitter).

Owning a few of them: BAPE DW-6900 2011 edition, recently bought a Military Green GW-6900KG (CURRENT FAVOURITE), GW-M5600-1JF 1 normal display and 1 negative display, 1st gen riseman, green 1st gen mudman and GW5600R.

Started loving casio when my first watch was a black Baby-G, and as I grow older, i slowly switched to looking around at G-Shocks instead. Also thanks to my brother, I inherited his old skool 6900(retired).

Will continue to increase my G-Shock collection once I start working :). Currently what I hope to have would be the Men-In-Grey series, AWESOME!!!!! oh well prolly summer jobs will get me these hehe

And almost forget.. FROGMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. My friend just recently showed me this site, telling me I can find great casio g-shocks here. I had my first g-shock when I was still in grade school, too bad I lost it. I'm 26 years old now and working in a lottery outlet (ticketing sales). I'm planning on buying a g-shock one of these days and also my fingers are crossed waiting for the g-shock smartphone - still no news.

Very wonderful and neat looking website!

Regards,
Jobo

suaku

Hello all

I'm a daily G-Shock wearer from Singapore. :) Been a long time lurker at gshockzone.com for latest news and pictures, but had to join today due to the Mudman giveaway. Hopefully my stay here will be nice and pleasant.

I own 2 Gs from the Street Rider series because I prefer analog reading. The G-shocks are great for my work (gym environment)! They take all knocks and bumps without any problems. Plus their batteries just last and last and last. I haven't had any battery changes since I got them (06 & 08).

I'm thinking of starting a small G-shock collection focused on the Master of G series because I like their special caseback printings.

cheers!

mchoro

Newbie to G-Shock. I'm interesting to G-Shock from a one year.
I have 2 CASIO from years. I do like admire technological solution
from G-Shocks. I'd like to eager to learn G-Shock knowledge.

Regards :)
Miki