The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Araragi

Hello, i'm from Indonesia :)

I used to collect G's more than a year ago but the tension suddenly go below the esteem :D, ended up selling them. Once again i'm called back to the G-shock community because of my friend's poison lol.
Right now i'm focusing on collecting 5600 Line, especially from Anime Collaboration model. Yeah i also collecting japanese figure. So i like G-Shock x Anime collabs :p

See you!

Rasta-G

Hi there guys!
I am a newbie here.
It's nice to find people of the same interests in gears like watches.

A good day to all!

Godan

Hello to all. I'm an old guy with a few Rolexes and other mechanical watches. As a practical choice, I migrated to solar powered watches for mountaineering a few years ago, and found G-Shocks better for all purposes than the other choices. My limited experience and knowledge may reduce my contributions, and I hope those who know more will be able to answer my questions.

apm101

Hi all, just found the forum. I'm a collector of watches generally, but have a massive soft spot for the G-shocks!

Currently have an old model Gulfman GW9100 1ER, and a GM M5600 1ER, as well as a couple of vintage Omega hummers and a bunch of Seikos.

Looking forward to getting involved!

Cheers,

Alex.

terryjames

Hi all, just found the forum. I'm a collector of watches generally, but have a massive soft spot for the G-shocks!

Currently have an old model Gulfman GW9100 1ER, and a GM M5600 1ER, as well as a couple of vintage Omega hummers and a bunch of Seikos.

Looking forward to getting involved!

Cheers,

Alex.
Hi Alex,Nice to meet you over here.Welcome…… Terry [ TCJ ]

Colin_Clarke

Hi one & all. Colin here from South of Dorset UK. Been an avid fan of Casio watches over the years especially G-Shocks and now steer towards the dual display type. Currently now have a GW-3500BB as per the pic and love it.
Looking forward to seeing what I can get out of this forum (my very first watch forum)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384505534.696314.jpg

chrisek

Right on Colin! Glad to have you, 3500's are well loved.

Glad to pull you out of the shadows Mike!

Please feel free to post up and ask questions. And in the What are you wearing thread!

sent with aloha

GilMkiii

Gilbert is the name, G-SHOCK is the game. I'm currently on my fourth G. DW5600C, DW5600E, GW5600J1 and a GXW561BJF. I love the squares, but still attracted to other G's.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk