The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

heartdoctor

Hello to all! I've had a few Automatics but have always been wanting to get a rugged watch for the times im out of the office. A few days ago I got my first G-shock, and added one for my wife too! We can't wait to enjoy our first G's ~ A RANGEMAN and A MUDMAN! Hope to learn a lot from this forum!!!
8bd2389552b41e37448c6ee4bdbd8635.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vainer

Hello everybody!
Just enroll me in the G-Shockzone because I'm starting to collect G-Shocks, and I am passionate about watches.
I'm from Brazil, and I hope to learn and contribute all here.

Greetings!

chrisek

Hello everybody!
Just enroll me in the G-Shockzone because I'm starting to collect G-Shocks, and I am passionate about watches.
I'm from Brazil, and I hope to learn and contribute all here.

Greetings!
Rock on vainer and consider yourself enrolled!

psysmurf

Hi everybody. I have just found this forum site and i hope to enjoy using it. I am a big g shock fan, i only have a gulfman and a rangeman but i love them both dearly and over time i hope to build on my collection. A question i do have is does anybody out there know of a trusted and safe online seller from japan that will ship watches to the uk?? Obviously i am skeptical, there are many advertised on google but most of them i believe are dodgy outfits. Any help and advice would be very much appreciated.
Many thanks

alessio79

Hi all you lads,I'm Alessio from Italy.
Trucker,generally watches are mu passion but I've fallen in love for the great G world..now I own only 6 G,but my collection will grow early.
Cheers guys,hope to work together and get here opinion and pics.
Alessio