The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

rutteger

Administrator
If you want to make an introduction here is the place to do it :D

I'll start. Had my first Casio 25 years ago. First G-Shock 10 years ago (a G2500). Collection hovered around one for a few years until work took me to Japan and a trip round Akihabra. A second was purchased, I found a few G-Shock sites and the rest is history. Not really a big time collector but have a fair spread of stuff with a particular interest in some of the older models. All time fave is my classic DW-5200, currently mostly wearing a DW-9700NK Men in Nay and Khaki Gulfman.

Kiki

Hello from a newbie to the forum.

Been collecting G-Shocks for far too long :rolleyes:

Rediculous collection of Frogmen, but don't tend to add to them anymore.

Love 80s stuff, my all time favourite is the WW-5300. It's a bit of an oddball, just like myself ;)

So anything from the 80s, or any Limited pieces that are released, that's my thing :cool:

Glad to be here, hope to make some new friends.

rutteger

Administrator
Hello from a newbie to the forum.

Been collecting G-Shocks for far too long :rolleyes:

Rediculous collection of Frogmen, but don't tend to add to them anymore.

Love 80s stuff, my all time favourite is the WW-5300. It's a bit of an oddball, just like myself ;)

So anything from the 80s, or any Limited pieces that are released, that's my thing :cool:

Glad to be here, hope to make some new friends.

Welcome :cool:

Good to see someone else has an interest in the older stuff. The WW-5300 is a rare old item, would love to see some pics.

Wazza

I have just come over from John's invitation on TZ-UK. Newbie to G-Shocks but I am sure that will change soon. Great to be a member here - site looks very professional!

pastrana72

Hello,

I have come over from TZ-UK too.

I have been I keen wearer of Casio watches and all things G-Shock for many years (since school in fact 25 + years ago).

In the last few years the Collection has grown due to my addiction growing to own the cool designs.

My wife and kids are owners of a growing collection of Baby-G's ( in fact it grew by one yesterday as my wife had a crystal clear Baby-G arrive).

I have a few vintage G-shocks and most recent and worn ones are the GXW-56 in Orange, MIMB Gulfman and a M5600BC. I prefer Negative display but also like regular one's.

I can see my collecting increasing as a result of looking at another G-Shock Forum.

I look forward to participating and reading in the future.

Cool site.

:D

rutteger

Administrator
I have just come over from John's invitation on TZ-UK. Newbie to G-Shocks but I am sure that will change soon. Great to be a member here - site looks very professional!

Welcome :D Be warned, once you get one it's hard to stop!

rutteger

Administrator
Hello,

I have come over from TZ-UK too.

I have been I keen wearer of Casio watches and all things G-Shock for many years (since school in fact 25 + years ago).

In the last few years the Collection has grown due to my addiction growing to own the cool designs.

My wife and kids are owners of a growing collection of Baby-G's ( in fact it grew by one yesterday as my wife had a crystal clear Baby-G arrive).

I have a few vintage G-shocks and most recent and worn ones are the GXW-56 in Orange, MIMB Gulfman and a M5600BC. I prefer Negative display but also like regular one's.

I can see my collecting increasing as a result of looking at another G-Shock Forum.

I look forward to participating and reading in the future.

Cool site.

:D

Welcome, look forward to seeing the collection. Glad it isn't just me who buys Baby-Gs for their other half ;)

gshockpete

Saw the post on TZ-UK. Only have one G at the moment (DW5600) but I'm sure that will change very soon....

Nice site ;-)

dejjl

Another TZ recruit. Haven't owned a G-Shock for some time now but bought a GW 2500B yesterday. Very impressed with the atomic function.

Backward point

Another TZ refugee. I currently own a solar atomic 6900 and a full analogue G-1000. Oh, and a DW-003 which was sent to me from my good friend and fellow TZer Dave (above!) and which I've resurrected as it was suffering from terminal bezel rot. For non-TZ members I'll post a thread on it in the next few days.

Congratulations on a great looking site.

Regards

Ian