The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

G-Zone

Hello G-Shocker Master !

I come from Malaysia/Thailand

I have been in G-Shock world in 2010. My aim to involve to this hobbies because its very interesting and really worth to spend my money for casio G-shock. Its really2 worth. In addition its very though watch and beautiful colour watch.

In the last few years, i start collect some limited watch and basic watch. All very cool ! :)

My family and my friend very happy with me in this hobbies. I can make many friend here.

Im really interest for model Frogman series and GA-110 and DW-6900 model. Some DW-5600. Cool !

Futhermore, i want to be a good buyer and good seller here. Very cool website G-Shock Community.

Thanks All. :)

radjordan666

Hi there new to here. Have two gs ga-1000 and a mudman which I just got today and my question is with the mudman its solar and wen u push the comp it says error then displays the compass stuff but no temp. Battery says full. Any ideas. Thanks for any help.
uba9e6yq.jpg

y9yqyvah.jpg

bj_key2003

My name is Benjamin. I am 37 and have a lovely wife and 3 kids (11, 13, and 16). I've had MTG-900's for most of the last two decades and they've been my go-to beater/lake watches. I've also had several versions of ProTrek/Pathfinders over the years for when I'm in the mountains and skiing. The ABC watches never seemed durable enough to me... after a decade of waiting I am smitten with and now own two of the Rangeman models. I couldn't be happier! Anyway, thanks for having me in your forum!

sunshineboy00

Hi I have just joined G Shock zone today. I have just came across this forum while I was looking at other things and found this is a fine forum for the G shock fans to hang around. I have been more active in WUS before.

I started collecting G shock few years back and ever since I cannot stop myself from buying. My latest addition is the Pink frogman and the Love the sea rangeman of course. Both of them are stunning in real.

Would try to post threads from time to time and wish to meet other G shock fans here.

chrisek

Welcome radjordan, Benjamin, and sunshineboy! Sounds like you 3 are all operating on the G's well! Looking forward to seeing your cool ones posted!!

@radjordan: try to start a separate thread and please show a picture of the error. Never seen the compass throw an error before!

sent with aloha

brvheart

Hello...I am brvheart and I a G'O'Holic...

I see a lot of familiar names here - I just found this place look forward to fitting in :)