The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

stovens

Thank you Deepsea Dweller.

DSC_2323.jpg

semiroundel

Hi all, I own a DW-6630B bright yellow as well as some Baby-G's (I like the smaller size of them).
I will post pics when I get a bit of time soon.
I also collect a particular range of Omegas (1960's Officially Certified Constellation) as they were the finest chronometers for a long time.
I love watches, it seems to be old hat nowadays as I'm regularly told-I've got a mobile so why would I want a watch?
I just don't understand those people.

Vokey

Hey everybody, I’ve been a member for almost 7 years and I only have 2 posts. I guess I should do a better job of introducing myself. My Name is allan, I live in N Florida. I love G Shocks. I guess you could say I’m a slow collector. I think I only have 10 or 12 but that’s probably because I also collect other things, fountain pens, pencils, Scotty Cameron putters. My biggest money pit is my new car. I’d like to upload pics of some of my Casios but I’m having a tough time of it. I’ll keep trying. Oh yeah, the watches you guys are showing off are just absolutely gorgeous.
Allan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schocko

Hello everyone!
I'm Ottone , born in Bavaria, now livin' in Austria.
Collecting watches since 2014. Even got 5 CasiOaks and 2 GST & 1 GAW...which i love... And doin little mods on a few of them. I think there will come more "G's"
360212c7d180dc00450ec053c4aef660.jpg

Best wishes

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Schocko

Servus & Grüß Gott @Ottone Very nice entry and great shot. Like the Augustinerbräu Welcome aboard and enjoy the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank u! Griaß di! (Greatings to you, translated) Didn't know that Augustiner is available in your 'area'!

Deepsea_Dweller

Thank u! Griaß di! (Greatings to you, translated) Didn't know that Augustiner is available in your 'area'!

We got an annual Octoberfest since years in Hong Kong but sadly not the last 2 years if I remember correctly. Maybe later in October again; let’s see how everything goes⭐️Not a priority of course but would be cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro