The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

rutteger

Administrator
Good work picking up the GD-100PS, cool item esp. with the G-Shock man. Hope you can pick up the Aqua Teen Hunger Force too, nice collab.

iidatdudeii

Had to pass up the Aqua teen hunger force for the Turbokolor that a member was selling .. but lookin for that watch since i started collecting .. only 200 made .. ill put pics of both when they come in

rutteger

Administrator
Had to pass up the Aqua teen hunger force for the Turbokolor that a member was selling .. but lookin for that watch since i started collecting .. only 200 made .. ill put pics of both when they come in

Good work picking up the turbokolor, look forward to the pics :D

RStotty

watches.jpg Bought my first G-Shock about 18 months ago and have been gradually accumulating a few. Hoping to add a Blue Riseman shortly.

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome to the site RStotty :encouragement:

Good luck with picking up a Blue Riseman, which model are you after?

Is that a Nigel Sylvester bottom left?

RStotty

Welcome to the site RStotty :encouragement:

Good luck with picking up a Blue Riseman, which model are you after?

Is that a Nigel Sylvester bottom left?

Looks like I've managed to find a G-9200BL-2 - costing a bit but looks worth it.
Yeh it's a Nigel Sylvester - Christmas present from the wife - a very cool watch.

rutteger

Administrator
The G-9200BL-2 is a fine choice, interested to get a report as to how readable the blue display is.

G-9200BL-2DR_2.jpg

Sylvester is a great Christmas present. All I got was socks ;)

RStotty

I sent the missus a link to the site where she could buy the Sylvester for me with a note saying 'just in case you were wondering what to get me for Christmas!'