The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

leif

been collecting gshocks since my elementary days. unfortunately i'v lost some of them. i''m looking for bracelet for g cool gshock (gt-000) color blue. currently i'm using gx 56.

sarahprince

Hi, I am new to this forum, I have never owned a g shock but I want one, have for years, hope to buy one soon, great for surfing :)

Sarah

kabuba

se que este foro es en ingles, pero soy fanatico de casi gshock de toda la vida. son los mejores del mundo.

soy de venezuela. saludos.:encouragement:

hello good afternoon I'm from Venezuela. from here on this web gshock by chance, did not think it existed but guaoooo excellent. I got watching the presentation of the new smathphone that was presented in Las Vegas, this phone certainly comes true and rest assured that I will be one of the buyers.

greetings and good afternoon

(I hope not to have errors because the translator jajajajaja)

macspite

Bienvenido, yo no hablo español, pero puede usar Google Translate para decir hola. Si usted tiene fotografías de sus relojes vamos a verlos!

Olivier

Incredible, macspite seems to be able to write/speak a lot of foreign language. Nice. :encouragement:

macspite

Incredible, macspite seems to be able to write/speak a lot of foreign language. Nice. :encouragement:

Mais non mon ami - I use Google translate :eek:

But I have found that saying "Hello", "Good Morning", "Please" and "Thank you" in the language of the country in which you are in is both polite and it helps to break barriers.

The English speaking countries seem to be very bad at speaking even a very basic form of a foreign language. Many countries have been exposed to American television on their national TV channels and people there pick up English whether they want to or not. So we in Britain don't have a problem in communicating as long as we speak S-L-O-W-L-Y and VERY LOUDLY until we are understood.

Tapi saya telah menemukan bahwa mengatakan "Halo", "Good Morning", "Tolong" dan "Terima kasih" dalam bahasa negara di mana Anda berada di baik sopan dan membantu untuk memecahkan hambatan.

Negara-negara berbahasa Inggris tampaknya sangat buruk dalam berbicara bahkanbentuk yang sangat dasar dari bahasa asing. Banyak negara telah terkena televisi Amerikapada saluran TV nasional mereka dan orang di sana mengambil bahasa Inggris apakah mereka ingin atau tidak. Jadi kita di Inggris tidak memiliki masalah dalam berkomunikasiselama kita berbicara perlahan dan sangat keras sampai kita mengerti.

Maybe we could ask our esteemed moderator if Google translate can be integrated into the site ...

69onehundred

Hello everyone, I have been lurking here since just before Christmas, but thought I had better bite the bullet and have registered tonight!

Here is a bit of my 'G-history' ... :)

My first G was a basic black DW-6900 back in 1998 as a 21st birthday present from my parents. This was soon followed by a teal DW-003, and a few years later by another model, whose exact ID escapes me as it was 'borrowed' many years ago by my little sister - apparently it was the perfect watch for a middle school teacher. :) From what I remember, it may very well have been a DW-9000 in dark metallic blue with a double velcro strap and plastic 'buckle'. I really must see if I can get it back one day!

Anyway, around Christmas I dug out my old 6900 and 003 which had been in need of batteries for a few years, did some googling and discovered this forum. :encouragement:

Needless to say, my love of G's had been rekindled, and before long I was the proud owner of a brand new G-9000 in a very fetching shade of olive green, and already planning my next addition! :D