The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome all, good to see a few new registrations :D

Let's see some pics of your Gs, either start a new thread or add to the 'WRUW' thread.

TZA

Hello fellow casio/G-shock aficionados!

been cruising the board for a little while. ive been an avid watch collector for a long time now. usually have my g-shock on for daily wear (dw5025) but just realized how special it was!

purchased the GD-100NS (N.S.) and am now looking for what seems to be the impossible... GW-9300gy or gb(w/carbon strap).

seems like a great place to chat about out time pieces. hope i can contribute and am always looking to learn.

rutteger

Administrator
Hello fellow casio/G-shock aficionados!

been cruising the board for a little while. ive been an avid watch collector for a long time now. usually have my g-shock on for daily wear (dw5025) but just realized how special it was!

purchased the GD-100NS (N.S.) and am now looking for what seems to be the impossible... GW-9300gy or gb(w/carbon strap).

seems like a great place to chat about out time pieces. hope i can contribute and am always looking to learn.

Welcome :D The DW-5025 is a great choice, which color do you have it in? Sylvester also a great G, one of the best collabs from last year.

Jomuby

Have had a lot over the years Have two at present, a red Mudman and G-300 KRT limited edition which I`ve had for 4 years Looking for a new strap for it

69onehundred

Have had a lot over the years Have two at present, a red Mudman and G-300 KRT limited edition which I`ve had for 4 years Looking for a new strap for it

Is that the red G-9000 with the white face? I have the green version and will definitely be picking up the red version when funds allow. A great looking watch. :encouragement:

Jomuby

Yes it is Great watch Its just so hard to choose sometimes which to buy G Shocks are the most underrated in the world Best watches by far

sharkfin

Hi guys, another Gshock addict here.:glee:
For some reason, I thought I was member here, but lost track.
So, better late than never, here I am.:cheerful:

cheers,
Dave