The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

macornley

Hi,

Have been following the RSS feed but for some reason never registered.
Currently wearing a GW6900 in black, the ultimate watch in my opinion, tough as an ox, multi band atomic timekeeping and solar powered, what more do you need!
Also wear a DW5600E for work on a daily basis, and have a G5600A-3, both of which I've stealthed.

Cheers

Matt

syedazmi

hello. i'm newbie in this forum. found this cool website on facebook. i'm a big fan of ga-110 series and dw-6900 series but i hope i can collect other series too. i will try too share my collection later :)

edward3003

A big hi to all, found this webby thru facebook n now official member... Had my very first Casio 25 years back... That was a Telememo 30, wore for close to 15 years that i found the next cool watch... The Frogman! Was crazy over it that i had close to 10 of them now! :) Fellow frog lovers can share share the collection? :)

G-Man

Hi All,
I have the DW-6600 model number 1199 for almost 20 years - still working!
Looking nowadays for a new watch. It's about time, don't you think? :)
Looks like i got to the right place.

guilherme

Hi, I'm Guilherme, from Brazil.

I started my collection last month. My collection so far: a Mudman G-9300GY and a Protrek PRG-200GB.

Cheers! :)

Freddy

Hello everyone just wanted to say that g shock by far is my favorite watch I love my watches and I guess we all share the same nice to meet everyone