The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

bhandwerk182

He everybody, my name is Ben. I've been in love with g-shocks since the day I saw them. I got my first g-shock about a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. The style and durability are just off the wall. I would really love to have a red 7900 or 8900, along with the new white Dee and Ricky collab.

190Benz

Hi guys!

I am Niels from Belgium. I have always loved g-shocks. I bought my first g-shock when i was 16. I owned a few. All in black. I am now thinking about a G-shock Aviation. Those things look mean as hell!

sdots

hey there G shock has been my dream watch ..... had to wait for 4 years to get one and now i am using it for the last 7 years ...
have DW 6900

cyberlook

Hello,

I come from HK.

I have been I keen wearer of Casio watches and all things G-Shock for over 15 years.

In the last few years the Collection has grown due to my addiction growing to own the cool designs.

I can see my collecting increasing as a result of looking at another G-Shock Forum.

I look forward to participating and reading in the G-Shock world.

CyberLook

kromann966

Hi I am from Denmark and I just love G-shock!
I have some watches but my Casio G-shock GLX-5600-4DR is my favorite. I love the shape, and the red color is just fantastic.
I see forward to the new G-shock collections and will soon buy a new one.

Best Regards
Rasmus

lucas_hawks

Hi, i'm Lucas from Argentina. I recently buy a dw6900 and I love it. It was expensive for me, because of the import taxes. I want another 6900 or a 5600 but cannot afford it! jaja.

Respects to everyone

Saludos a todos.

Murilloironman

I'm new to the website and it looks great. I have one g shock but I will be buying more since they are great watches.
I would like to know where a Casio store is in the west.

STEELINOX

Hello,

Here's my only G.

I also want to add an ABC G lika Pathfinder 5100...

IMG_2515.jpg

terryjames

Hello to all,I have been hovering around the Forum for a very long time and thought it was about time i introduced myself and start taking part.I am a complete watch nut and my collection at the Mo stands at around 80.Out of which 20 are Casio {8 G`s }.My favourite at the moment is my new froggy final edition GW200z.Anyway look forward to spending some time on the forum............Terry