Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Hello.

Found this forum through the GshockZone posting on Facebook. I usually hang out the Watchuseek forum. an't wait to check this place out some more.

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Quote Originally Posted by JulietB View Post
    Hello.

Found this forum through the GshockZone posting on Facebook. I usually hang out the Watchuseek forum. an't wait to check this place out some more.
    Welcome, look forward to seeing your collection

Glad you found us via our facebook page.

Hello all, like JulietB up top, I also used to hang out at WUS and SCWF from time to time. There sure are some familiar names over here.

Quote Originally Posted by GTR83 View Post
    Hello all, like JulietB up top, I also used to hang out at WUS and SCWF from time to time. There sure are some familiar names over here.
    Welcome to the site

New to the forum but a long time WIS. Recently decided to get back into collection G-Shocks and have just this one

Below is the one G-Shock I still regret selling

welcome mitsudriver. Nice dw5600 Can see why you'd regret selling the frog...

Hi everyone, I'm Simon, another TZer! I've always been into watches, my collection, like many people's I'm sure, has changed direction a bit over the years - I got into G-Shocks over the last year or so and amassed quite a collection, certainly more than I could wear!!! Of late I've started to let some go to fund other purchases, as the collection swings back again to autos! I'm left with a nice crop of vintage Gs and am not quite sure what to do with them??!! I've currently got them for sale on various forums/fora (not sure which is correct!) and I think I should withdraw them and just save them for the next change of direction!!!

Guess I should share some pics!

Firstly is my still in box unworn DW-5300

My DW-5900

Original DW-9100

And also a couple of DW-5600Cs, well no Casio collection is complete with out one!!

Well that's me

Welcome Hippo Some really clean looking models there, especially the NOS DW-5300 and gold DW-5600C. What to do with them? Whatever you decide it'll be tough to replace some of those...

I'm new here. Found the site through Google search.

I currently have only one G-Shock (G-9000MS-1), but I've got my eyes on a few more.

I'm in Texas.
    "Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."
    - The Last Words of Pancho Villa