The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

JulietB

Hello.

Found this forum through the GshockZone posting on Facebook. I usually hang out the Watchuseek forum. an't wait to check this place out some more.

rutteger

Administrator
Hello.

Found this forum through the GshockZone posting on Facebook. I usually hang out the Watchuseek forum. an't wait to check this place out some more.

Welcome, look forward to seeing your collection :D

Glad you found us via our facebook page.

GTR83

Hello all, like JulietB up top, I also used to hang out at WUS and SCWF from time to time. There sure are some familiar names over here. ;)

mitsudriver

New to the forum but a long time WIS. Recently decided to get back into collection G-Shocks and have just this one

20110608130354.jpg

Below is the one G-Shock I still regret selling :(

DW-8250Y-9T-watches-1240672522.jpg

Hippo

Hi everyone, I'm Simon, another TZer! I've always been into watches, my collection, like many people's I'm sure, has changed direction a bit over the years - I got into G-Shocks over the last year or so and amassed quite a collection, certainly more than I could wear!!! Of late I've started to let some go to fund other purchases, as the collection swings back again to autos! I'm left with a nice crop of vintage Gs and am not quite sure what to do with them??!! I've currently got them for sale on various forums/fora (not sure which is correct!) and I think I should withdraw them and just save them for the next change of direction!!!

Guess I should share some pics!

Firstly is my still in box unworn DW-5300

YY1Y3510.jpg

My DW-5900

CasioDW-5900_0001.jpg

Original DW-9100

CasioDW-9100_0001.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome Hippo :D Some really clean looking models there, especially the NOS DW-5300 and gold DW-5600C. What to do with them? Whatever you decide it'll be tough to replace some of those...

Coach

I'm new here. Found the site through Google search.

I currently have only one G-Shock (G-9000MS-1), but I've got my eyes on a few more.

I'm in Texas.