The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

40swords

Whats up fellow Shockers, I hail from Massachusetts and I suffer from the same affliction as you. I have 14 G-Shocks.

wcse

Hello all. I just have one G-Shock, though I've owned Casios before. Its a G-Rescue. My interest in G-Shocks started with a store branded ani-digi. After a while I realized the styling was similar to some G-Shocks.

DucS2R

Hi, been in the Swiss watch collecting phase for a number of years and got tired of the prices. Just got into G Shocks (liked them before am a fanatic now) and am happy to join this forum. Just a pic of my recent acquisitions other than my recent GW-9300 1JF Mudman.

Cheers,

t

firstfourgshocks.jpg

daveathall

Good evening Gentlemen and Ladies, my name is Dave and I live in a nearly 300 year old small cottage in Northern England called Hall Cottage, hence the user name daveathall.

I have had many watches, mostly automatic TBH, but I have always like the look of G shocks, there is also nothing more satisfying to see one's watch reach the minute/hour time in exact synchronisation with the BBC time pips. I have had a GW-M5600BC for about 18 months now, but this month I have added a couple of new G Shocks and a Protrek, I like a bit of diversity in my collection, I really think that my 4 Casio watches are in many ways very different from each other.

So without further ado I will show you my collection so far including my two automatics. Hope to contribute to this forum.

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

stevenbgs1100

Good evening Gentlemen and Ladies, my name is Dave and I live in a nearly 300 year old small cottage in Northern England called Hall Cottage, hence the user name daveathall.

I have had many watches, mostly automatic TBH, but I have always like the look of G shocks, there is also nothing more satisfying to see one's watch reach the minute/hour time in exact synchronisation with the BBC time pips. I have had a GW-M5600BC for about 18 months now, but this month I have added a couple of new G Shocks and a Protrek, I like a bit of diversity in my collection, I really think that my 4 Casio watches are in many ways very different from each other.

So without further ado I will show you my collection so far including my two automatics. Hope to contribute to this forum.

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4556.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

Welcome Dave.
Nice watches.
I nearly bought a GW-M5600 but decided to go for my recently acquired GW-3500B-1AER instead.
I like the Giez too.....

DucS2R

Interesting item shown in the pic there too. Do you collect knives as well? ;)

Knives, guitars, a couple motorcycles, firearms,...

I have way too many hobbies. The knife shown is a small stag handled knife from Mike at Bark River. He makes some fine knives.

T.

Stu65

Hi all, i am a new member but have been lurking for a while and thought it time i joined.
I am a member of TZ-UK as i see some of the other members are and i am a member of WUS.
I started collecting Casio watches in the 90s and about 2 months ago thought i would dip a toe into the G pool to see what all the hoo har was all about and now i am in over my head with a couple of Pro Trek and more shocks than i ever thought i would ever have with my latest addition being a GW-3000B-2ADR.
I am really impressed with my purchases so far and if the weather holds for today i will take some pics to start a new thread of my collection so far.
Hoping to make some new friends and learn more about the world of G.
All the best and keep up the great work.

Stu.

Brunec

Hi, I´m Bruno de Necochea Argentina. i always wanted one of this watches. Recently this year I bought one and really filled my expectations, that's why I'm looking for other models.

therooster

Hi all

I'm Roy and I live in London. Only have a couple of G-Shocks at the moment, my main (and favourite) being a DW-5600E. I like vintage and retro style Casios and am on the look out for a nice Solar 5600 style G Shock.

My other interests are walking in the great outdoors and Fender guitars. I am primarily a Telecaster man but actually play a Strat as my main guitar at the moment.

Looks like a great, friendly forum you have here!