The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Gavin1980

Hi to all
Just started to get into the whole G Shock collecting scene!
Currently wear a GW-M850 for work and has seen many a scuffle! Also have a GA-110C in White as a casual wear watch. Hopefully picking up a Hundreds Watch tomorrow as I have fallen in love with that watch lol also like the red Rescue Watch but can't see what makes it a rescue watch?!!!
Anyway, hi and hope to bore you all with many a question.

talleyk

Hello all, long time lurker, this is my first post.

I've had a 2300 for a while now
gshock2300_small.jpg

But I now have a Riseman 9200 coming.

low&fast

Hello-Firstly thanks fior letting me join such a good site.

Ive been wearing Gs since the 80s and have had too many to list (wish i still owned them all) but i tend to wear them until total destruction,but its always fun buying a new one....

I currently own 4, my latest addition was the black and gold King which I love to bits,I usually go for an all black version if I can and prefer a negative face,I also own a riseman,gulfman and a mil spec GA100...again I go for the more stealthy looking watch,as it suits my needs for work etc..

Ive also converted my wife and son to the joy of Gs,both now have 2 each and there as bad as me for looking for new ones lol..Im hoping to build my collection instead of getting rid of them etc,and I would like to try a stealthy version of the frogman if possible...

any way thats enough of me...hope toget to know you all and meet some good mates

cheers
Low&Fast

4Play

Hey Guys... New to the forum but not the hobby. I have been collecting since 2007 and still enjoying the fun. At one time I had close to 40, those were the good 'ol days. Due to the wife loosing her job and down to one income, it makes it tough. This is the only hobby I have, and she lets me enjoy without any grief. She even has a nice collection which fills 2 watchboxes, plus a few purses. It's nice to have a supporting spouse who enjoys the hobby as much as I do.

See ya around the forum!

Sir Spamalot

Hi guys and gals not new to collecting watches but very new to G shock, took delivery of my first one today, looking forward to increasing my collection

20120606_202754.jpg

4Play

Welcome to the Forum, or what some of us call "The Madness." Nice to have another member from accross the pond. Post often, especially pics of your new arrival.

reese07

Hello all started collecting g shocks in march my first was gw-3000b then came the hundreds 5610 from there the gw7900 after that the blow 5600 then came my first frogman the dw-8200 I just can't seem to stop now on the hunt for a rise man!

rutteger

Administrator
Hello all started collecting g shocks in march my first was gw-3000b then came the hundreds 5610 from there the gw7900 after that the blow 5600 then came my first frogman the dw-8200 I just can't seem to stop now on the hunt for a rise man!

Welcome to the site, solid collection already :D