The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Bizzle

Hi all, Bizzle here from Berkshire, England. Had a few Casios as a kid in the early nineties, but picked up my first G-Shock this weekend (pic below). Very much a user, rather than a collector, but we'll see! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347807095.441537.jpg

Arcy

Nice one Bizzle, I'm after the same model myself. I was more of a user than a collector like yourself until recently. Me and my DW 6700 have been through hell and back during the 15 years or so we've been together and even though it looks a bit knackered It's still going strong. But now I'm hooked on adding to my collection, every time I get a new one I'm on to the next one.

Bizzle

Arcy, I'm getting the "got one, what's the next?" feeling a little. Already coveting the Atomic version of my model (outcome of geeky thread dependent!) although it seems very difficult to get hold of. Not sure it was released in the UK.

Also developing something of a negative display fetish

Arcy

Arcy, I'm getting the "got one, what's the next?" feeling a little. Already coveting the Atomic version of my model (outcome of geeky thread dependent!) although it seems very difficult to get hold of. Not sure it was released in the UK.

Also developing something of a negative display fetish
I think I've seen the atomic model on the Rakuten site for about £130

Madforg-shock

Hi all I'm a newbie, just got hocked on g-shock. Just starting my collcetion
Mudman G-9000-3ver
Combi G-100-1bvmes
Aviator GW3500b-1a
The hundreds Ltd
30th anniversary Dw-6930a-4er and Gw-m5630a-4
So far any good ideas for next one

Madforg-shock

Yea hopeful going to get 30th madman when it cums out. I just got two more
Inf4mation GLX-150x-7er and zombie killer 6900 half price from GSE. Will try to add pics but iPad won't do it

Davie0146

Hi all,

Lurker finally registered ;)

Have been into watches for a while, spent way to much and lost way to much ;)
Have been on tz-uk for an age but since I bought a sea dweller I kind of lost my watch mojo until I bought a gw-200 mirb frogman to replace a bust suunto core. Now on the hunt for more older froggies :0.

Davie