The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome all :)

@Scary Hairy - nice sig, not sure how well it will translate outside the UK ;) Sounds like the full family have (or will have) Gs except for Mr Scary Hair - have to make sure he keeps off the 3500 :p

Nie

Hello, I'm brand new to this site, my name is Nie and I'm from the US. I started collecting about a year ago so I have a long ways to go. My current holy grails are the Tshirt&Watch sets, the only ones I know of right now are the "We love" music one and the two by "Collect London". As I'm searching for those I'd like to collect all the play sets, so far I have 1 lol it's the hypercolor one (blue, purple, yellow etc) ...I also want to collect all the gshock x "cartoon" collabs, not Mr Cartoon but like Astro boy and Speed racer for example, so far I have the Batman with Chromo Batmobiles set....my collection also consist of the 4 Red Rising 30th Ann watches (not the titanium tho) White DnR (looking for the Black DnR) some Hundreds, a few Eric Hazes, a few Wu Tangs, Pink and Lime green Hypercolors, the Blue hypercolor with the pink in it, a brown Bluetooth and some other limiteds that slip my mind right now. Along with the watches I'm looking for stands and display cases. Anyways, thanks for reading and love the forum. #G4L

Bubbly Tubs

Sounds like you've had a busy year Nie. Welcome to the forum, and good luck with the hunt.
You anywhere near the new g shock store in the US?
I like the sound of multiple Wu's

Nie

I'm in Philly Pa so yea not too far, and btw I'm a woman, just thought id let the world know there are crazy female Gshock addicts out there too! Lol I was looking at old childhood pics and I have on Gshocks in them too so I guess my crazy addiction is not my fault, blame my parents, Lol thanks for the warm welcome :)

Nie

Btw way bubbly, I'm so jealous of ur collect London's lol hmu if ever you're ready to part =] #G4L

Bubbly Tubs

I'd never say never, but holding on tight to them for the mo.
Nice to know there are female collectors, I'm pretty sure Gs are unisex

Stu65

I upload to photobucket then copy and paste onto my posts but there are various online providers that do the same thing.

Stu.