The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

munchencarrera

47583_10200311744301743_45376903_n.jpg

hello guys, i'm munchen from Malaysia.. i Love G-Shock so Much! nice to meet you ^^

Vitix

Hello I, new to the forum, my name is Victor and I'm from Dominican Republic, I'm a watch enthusiast and have several in my collection, I used to have a awesome yellow G Shock that was on my wrist for very long time since I was a teen, now I bought a GW-7900B not so sure why but I can't take it off my wrist!
Looking forward to meet you all

Vitix

Stu65

Welcome Victor, good introduction and nice collection of watches you have there.
Enjoy your new watch and enjoy your stay on the forum.

Stu.

Joker68

Noob here, had a few shocks over the years, been really into vintage dw5600's lately! Found 2 recently at a swap meet, they both need some TLC.

redtires

Hey all...brand new to any type of watch forum! Been a fan and member of car forums, bike forums, etc... but it didn't occur to me to get into a watch forum until I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get my 5600 to reset after replacing the battery! But low....and here appeared the shockzone forums in my google search! I've been a fan of Casio watches for many years (and watches in general). My first DW-5600 (mine is the E-1V model) was bought about 12 years ago and after many bands, the Army and law enforcement work, finally had to replace the battery. I don't know why I waited so long to get one, after all, I fell in love with this classic watch when I first saw one as a very early teen in the mid-80's. Also in my collection is a AMW-320R ("Arnie") and EFA-109 "Edifice". (Both of those with the champagne faces). Thanks for putting together a good looking forum here!