The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Bubbly Tubs

Welcome, guys and girls,

Glad to see some new collectors amongst us.

Long live the G

Don't be shy to post up some pics, either here or on the WRUW thread

Nie

Hello, can anyone tell me how to put pics in my ad? And is there anyway to so this from my phone? Thanks guys :)

blackarrow7302

good day to you all!... i just started my collection and hopefully will get more... currently have dw-6900mt-7jr on my wrist :cheerful: ...
long live the G!...

Stu65

Welcome Matt and if you have just started collecting prepare to be astounded by all of the various models and colours that Casio have to offer as the G's have a habit of sneaking up on you and growing.

Enjoy the forum.

Stu.

Verkitso

Hello, everyone.

I've just stumbled over the site and it looks like a friendly places to discuss watches, so... here goes! I'm considering my first G-Shock purchase in years as I've just seen what they can do and been hugely impressed. I live in the UK and often work in mainland Europe, so an interview I've seen in which someone talks about seeing his watch change times when he flies abroad makes it seem very appealing..! I look forward to learning more.

Maverick

Hello everyone! Glad to finally be in a forum, so I can finally share my g-shock interest with others like me. I started collecting about a year go. Started off with a GA-100 for my birthday. Fell in love and wifey bought me the GA-100B months later. Im a big fan of the GA XL series and the moment I saw the 30th anniversary Eric Haze GA-110EH I knew I had to own it. Im now a proud owner of 10 G-shocks. I have a few DW-6900 series. None of which are the extremely rare ones but eventually looking forward to spend a pretty penny to have a few rare g-shocks in my collection. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Hope to make some g-shock friends here.

Stu65

Welcome to the forum Maverick and I hope you enjoy your stay with us as it sounds like the addiction to Shocks is kicking in.

Stu.

koimaster

Welcome koimaster and all. Just checked watchlords - always good to see vibrant alternatives to the big few watch boards.

Thank you. Without trying to poach members, not my intent, we welcome new members who share our common interests, watches. We have a lot of g shock fans and I wanted to let you know that we have posted a link to this forum in our suggested sites section.