The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

pinoypride

Can anyone please help me and verify if this is legit thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395054923377.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395054923377.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 182

pinoypride

uploadfromtaptalk1395055021859.jpg i was want to but this but when i read some article saying alot of gshock went out fake

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Howdy!!

I'm new to the world of the G. Just recently have I started collecting Gs that I like. So far in the last couple of months I've purchased a GA100-1A1, G9000-1V, GW7900B-1, and a GA100SD-8A. Love me all so far!!

Dakar

My name is Dakar and I'm an alcoholic...Oops wrong forum! Hi all, made a few posts already but here goes. First G about 6 years ago as a present and mega impressed with the bang per buck. I have 3 G's amongst my collection of about 30 watches which include Brietling, Enicar, Tissot and obviously Protrek and Edifice. Do like the atomics for the laziness.
As a question do you guys (and girls!) consider it safe to import? I see you all have some nice G's and in the UK the choice is low.

All the way from the sunny UK

saru7

welcome new folks! :cool:

dakar - pretty sure the majority of us buy from overseas! the US doesnt do too bad for price and variety on standard models but they still have to source the rarer ones/earlier released ones abroad. AU has really been getting a good selection, tho some of the less than general releases have been restricted to certain shops in certain cities, the real killer however is the price, usually double what youd find online or in the states!
of course there may be some issues with your local area with importing, taxes, fees etc but in general i think youll be fine. just make sure youre dealing with respectible known sellers :encouragement: