The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Mingtan5111

Hi everyone,
I am a G Shock collector from New York.
Have been collecting G Shock since forever.
If anyone wanna see my collection you are welcome to add me in WeChat. my ID is Mingtan5111.
I'm a newbie in this forum. Hope to make some friends here.
:)

chrisek

Right on mingtan and glad to have you. Looking forward to you slowly sharing your collection with us on the What aRe yoU Wearing posts!

sent with aloha

Mark R Lewis

Hi, new to G shocks. Wanted something rugged and waterproof for work. Found a green mudman on fleabay for £32. Having got it its feels quite small as I'm used to wearing larger diameter chunks of metal. It also won't display the correct world time for some reason, any ideas?
So it may be going back on the bay while I look for something slightly larger. I like the idea of the tough solar models but there's so many to choose from, any recommendations? Doesn't need loads of fancy modes, just needs to tell the time accurately.

trd2970

Hello! Pretty new to this forum. Since my first foray into the world of g shocks, i had bought the grey gd120 camo, grey gdx6900 camo, black/red gx56, black/gold gxw56, green rangeman 9400, and a black 5500.

Now going crazy over the gravity master series!

chrisek

Welcome Mark and TRD! Looking forward to both of you!

@Mark: go ahead and start a thread so we can help you correct the time.

sent with aloha

Dwsjr50

New guy from Texas. Have purchased 7 gshocks and a SGW-400 h Casio in the last month. I got some great deals on Ebay. Purchased a AWG M510-1ajf from Japan. It is on Ebay for sale. My favorite is the G9300-1 Mudman and GW3500b-1A aviators watch.

g_king_56

hello... newbie here. i just purchased my first g-shock king GX56-1 last week.. :)

DSC_4574.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_4558 - Copy.jpg
    DSC_4558 - Copy.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_4527.jpg
    DSC_4527.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 211

Dwsjr50

I was very close to a gx56. Same exact watch. I may break down and buy one. They are huge Enjoy your "king" .