The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

rutteger

Administrator
Hahah! I know it will.. I'm looking to score some good deals on ebay. I see a lot of good deals locally as well. Not on rare gshocks but gshocks non the less.. I bought that G-lide for $50USD. Sounded like a good deal to me so I snatched it right up.. Well.. off to bed I go its 2:35am here and I'm beat! Later

Plenty of bargain and deals out there on G-Shocks, happy hunting. $50 is a great price on a G-Lide to start :cool:

Bubbly Tubs

Welcome Luis,
I'd like to take this opourtunity to warn you and tell you to run whilst you can coz once you get the G bug your in for hours and hours of looking at watch sites, be it forums or shops. But hey the fun is in the hunt.
On the plus side you get to Interact with a great bunch of people on forums, especially this one, and hey there is worse things to be spending your time and money on.

Happy G hunting Tubs

Luis

thanks for the warning :thumbsup:

IMG_20120110_115037.jpg

IMG_20120110_115119.jpg

macspite

Belated "Hi!" Luis - and a happy new year!

Nice G-Lide, I have similar but transparent purple. Seems like the dollar/GBP divide is still there - when I was involved with cameras it was a rule that a $100 piece of kit Stateside was £100 (plus VAT) in the UK. Same with G-Shocks :(

Have you been down to the ocean yet just to check that the tide is behaving as the watch says it should? Easy for me, I live on a small island with a bridge to the mainland so see the sea each day. Word of warning - I started with one expensive (to me) G-Shock,bought another as a daily driver and 53 watches later ...

Philosophy for some of us seems to be "always have at least one watch in the post", the only way to cut down is to buy things from a long distance so the post takes longer to reach us. Good luck with your hunting, if you need any advice start a thread in here or PM one of us - if you ask three people you will probably get at least three opinions. :cool:

Luis

Belated "Hi!" Luis - and a happy new year!

Nice G-Lide, I have similar but transparent purple. Seems like the dollar/GBP divide is still there - when I was involved with cameras it was a rule that a $100 piece of kit Stateside was £100 (plus VAT) in the UK. Same with G-Shocks :(

Have you been down to the ocean yet just to check that the tide is behaving as the watch says it should? Easy for me, I live on a small island with a bridge to the mainland so see the sea each day. Word of warning - I started with one expensive (to me) G-Shock,bought another as a daily driver and 53 watches later ...

Philosophy for some of us seems to be "always have at least one watch in the post", the only way to cut down is to buy things from a long distance so the post takes longer to reach us. Good luck with your hunting, if you need any advice start a thread in here or PM one of us - if you ask three people you will probably get at least three opinions. :cool:

Thanks! Happy new your to you as well.. I haven't used any of the features on the watches so I'm not sure how to use them lol.. I will youtube the G-lide and see how to check the tide. Thanks =D

Luis

well im not sure.. i have a couple of options.. i can either buy one of the two new watches that will be released in the next couple of months or i can get a mudman.. I really like this one

CasioG-ShockMudmanMenWatchGreen-G-9000-3VER.jpg

its either this color or the tan one which is the one that i fell in love with since i layed eyes on it =D

Olivier

Hello guys,
New among your G-shock team, I'm also a fan beginner (better late than never).
I would like to introduce my first model bought on summer 2010.
DSC07857.JPG
Sure everybody has already known this one.

Bubbly Tubs

Hi Olivier, that is a nice looking G. Think I can see some carbon in that strap?

Welcome to the zone and happy G hunting for the future.