The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

nikolaos

Well hello from Greece
Among many watches also own.Casios like gshocks spf60 protreks ,db....etc...

Nice to meet you..

flyemirate

nevermind i see it, 125 posts smh.

anyone looking for the ultra rare speed racer g-shock, shoot me a PM.

bout it years and years ago, never thought it would be so rare and sought after.

Jonjenrod

Hey all,
I'm Jonathan from Dubai. I am a recent G Shock addict. I think Gshocks are awesome watches, owned a few Casio's over the years (first being a Casiotron)but never any Gshocks, don't know why I didn't switch over to them sooner. I'm an Ana-digital fanboy, having just purchased my Gshock Gulfmaster (Gwn 1000b 1a) and Gravity Master (Ga 1000 1a). Also have a GMix(GBA 400), GA310 and GA400 in my collection. Extremely excited to be a part of this awesome forum. Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Deepsea_Dweller

Hi

Im Stuart from Somerset and have just bought my 1st G Shock Aviator .

Really happy to be here and looking forward to chatting to you all

cheers Stu

Hey all,
I'm Jonathan from Dubai. I am a recent G Shock addict. I think Gshocks are awesome watches, owned a few Casio's over the years (first being a Casiotron)but never any Gshocks, don't know why I didn't switch over to them sooner. I'm an Ana-digital fanboy, having just purchased my Gshock Gulfmaster (Gwn 1000b 1a) and Gravity Master (Ga 1000 1a). Also have a GMix(GBA 400), GA310 and GA400 in my collection. Extremely excited to be a part of this awesome forum. Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

Hi there, just recently got my G-SHOCK, i own the GW-M5610 i have to say i love it!!

Hi.
I thought I'd join up seeing as I have just bought my first G-Shock.
I'm mark from stoke

Welcome to the Zone ratman, Jonjenrod, Ashyb, Peloquin and enjoy our terrific forum :) It's a tiny but precious place. Hope you will like it and If you have time please post some photos of your fine G's here.
http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?t=4357
Every day we will open a new WRUW thread. Have a great time :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+