The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Hasaf

Hello all; I am Robert, near Salt Lake UT. I got my first G-Shock in 2013 at a mall Boutique while living in Taizhou, near Shanghai in PR China. I wrote about it here.
Riseman_2013.jpg

Riseman GW-9200-1DR on a 6.5" wrist.

I recently decided to get another G-Shock. I wanted analogue and decided to go with a GW-A1100-1A3. Here it is on the same 6.5" wrist.
IMG_1430.jpg

houseran

New to the G Shock. Just received a matte black tough solar 6900-1. I've had various digital watches, first one was a red LED with gold metal band back in the 70's. Most recently, as in last month, a F-91W. Too small for my wrist, but retro-cool. I also own an automatic Omega Seamaster GMT 50th anniversary.
So far, I'm enjoying the new watch. Looking forward to learning more here.

Thanks
Randy

Deetimelove

He my name is Demetri from the UK and I love G shock watches and watches in general, I own a G Shock Tough Solar in White and G-Shock AWG-M100A-1AER in Black, automatic timing, solar power, what more do you need, I think they are great watches for outdoor activities and Traveling and have bought my wife a baby G too lol.

Check out my review on my G shock at

https://youtu.be/9MfaVL_CRWA

I plan to buy a few new models to review and would love everyone's input, so please like and subscribe.

Regards

Demetri aka Deetimelove

widhalmt

Hi!

One of my first watches ever was a Casio and I always liked them. With my interest in tactical gear and massivly overbuilt and tough things I got interested in G-Shocks. My first was a GD-400MB but since I'm a big fan of maintenance-free things I wanted a waveceptor with tough-solar. So I got a GW-9400-3ER "Rangeman" yesterday.

Deetimelove

Good choice of watch, very nice indeed any photo's?

Check out my latest review on the G Shock AWG Solar power and atomic time receiver watch. Please share, like and Subscribe.

G Shock AWG-M100A-1AER, Solar And Atomic Time, please find link below:

https://youtu.be/0gKtJNQx7bA

Let me Know your thoughts and what G shock I should review next guys, would really appreciate your input.

Thanks

Dee

jpquinn

Hello, I'm JP, I'm new to this group, I'm the proud new owner of a Casio G-Shock MR-G G1000D-1ADR, 5411. It's my 2nd G-shock, the fist is about 15 years old (GW-330A/2688), still working, was wearing it till a few days ago. I've had others over the years, my 1st Casio watch ever started off as a Databank in the mid-80's. I'm here to learn, share, and enjoy the Casio G-Shock enthusiasm. --JPQ

Zeroed4x

Hello, I'm new to this forum but not to G Shocks. Been collecting G's since 2008. I've liquidated my collection several times but at the same time I've managed to save a few. I'm actively obtaining a select few Casios, G's and Edifice from time to time as $ permits. I have been on watchuseek since 2010 and decided to finally look for other G forums. My main interests are G's with tide/moon graphs and multi sensors like my new favorite the RANGEMAN. I like both digital's and analog digitals.