The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

jwolfe

Hi All,

From VA here. I have a DW5600E (I know nothing to write about really) (Used to have an OG G-Shock back when I was in high school). I just bought bull guards and a band compass for it. But I am already starting to look into my 3rd watch (hopefully a square thats made in Japan).

I had my first G-Shock classic 26 years ago and it's been MIA since 2012 :( sad time indeed. I never really cared for any G-Shock that wasn't made in Japan. It took we a while to search but I'm happy to say that I was able to come across 3 in stores which I currently have...DW-6900FS, GS-500A, and GW-530A...good times :) I'm looking forward to adding to my collection and learning new stuff from this forum!

Deepsea_Dweller

I had my first G-Shock classic 26 years ago and it's been MIA since 2012 sad time indeed. I never really cared for any G-Shock that wasn't made in Japan. It took we a while to search but I'm happy to say that I was able to come across 3 in stores which I currently have...DW-6900FS, GS-500A, and GW-530A...good times I'm looking forward to adding to my collection and learning new stuff from this forum!

Welcome aboard. Let's see your small collection sometime. Enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone 7+

Thanks, here's my small collection :)
picf.jpg
picb.jpg