Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687
Results 861 to 866 of 866
  1. #861
    Bought a basic 5600 around 2 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've been trying to put my watch hobby to work lately, writing about G-Shock and creating lists. Might start a website eventually.

    Next target is G-LIDE square, hunting on eBay for the flolar pattern one.

    Have a nice evening y'all.

  2. 1 User Likes This Post

    Deepsea_Dweller (2019-08-22)

  3. Advertisement Register to remove this advert
     
  4. #862
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5,211
    Quote Originally Posted by SnailJailzy View Post
    Bought a basic 5600 around 2 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've been trying to put my watch hobby to work lately, writing about G-Shock and creating lists. Might start a website eventually.

    Next target is G-LIDE square, hunting on eBay for the flolar pattern one.

    Have a nice evening y'all.
    Welcome welcome @SnailJailzy ... 👍 You definitely need a couple more! Enjoy our forum


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #863
    Hi. I'm new in the forum. I am the owner of a low-end g-shock and I am thinking of taking a small jump. I hope you can help me. regards

    Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

  6. 1 User Likes This Post

    Deepsea_Dweller (2019-09-06)

  7. #864
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5,211
    Quote Originally Posted by 0XxClaymanxX0 View Post
    Hi. I'm new in the forum. I am the owner of a low-end g-shock and I am thinking of taking a small jump. I hope you can help me. regards

    Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
    Welcome aboard Clayman😎👍 Lets see some photos of your ( low-end ) Gs if you dont mind. Really curious 😎 Enjoy our forum!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  8. #865
    Hello everyone, I've worn G-Shocks since I was a kid and happily own the latest Mudmaster GG B100. I frequent knife related and outdoor forums and what better watch to wear for outdoor activities.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  9. 1 User Likes This Post

    Deepsea_Dweller (2019-09-07)

  10. #866
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    5,211

    The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by batosai117 View Post
    Hello everyone, I've worn G-Shocks since I was a kid and happily own the latest Mudmaster GG B100. I frequent knife related and outdoor forums and what better watch to wear for outdoor activities.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Welcome aboard @batosai117 😎👍😎Nice Mudmaster and thanks for showing. Enjoy our forum


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Deepsea_Dweller; 2019-09-07 at 01:04.

  11. 1 User Likes This Post

    batosai117 (2019-09-07)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •