Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
    Bought a basic 5600 around 2 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've been trying to put my watch hobby to work lately, writing about G-Shock and creating lists. Might start a website eventually.

Next target is G-LIDE square, hunting on eBay for the flolar pattern one.

Have a nice evening y'all.

2. 1 User Likes This Post

Deepsea_Dweller (2019-08-22)

3. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Quote Originally Posted by SnailJailzy View Post
    Bought a basic 5600 around 2 years ago and I've been hooked ever since. I've been trying to put my watch hobby to work lately, writing about G-Shock and creating lists. Might start a website eventually.

Next target is G-LIDE square, hunting on eBay for the flolar pattern one.

Have a nice evening y'all.
    Welcome welcome @SnailJailzy ... 👍 You definitely need a couple more! Enjoy our forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi. I'm new in the forum. I am the owner of a low-end g-shock and I am thinking of taking a small jump. I hope you can help me. regards

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

6. 1 User Likes This Post

Deepsea_Dweller (2019-09-06)

Quote Originally Posted by 0XxClaymanxX0 View Post
    Hi. I'm new in the forum. I am the owner of a low-end g-shock and I am thinking of taking a small jump. I hope you can help me. regards

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
    Welcome aboard Clayman😎👍 Lets see some photos of your ( low-end ) Gís if you donít mind. Really curious 😎 Enjoy our forum!

Hello everyone, I've worn G-Shocks since I was a kid and happily own the latest Mudmaster GG B100. I frequent knife related and outdoor forums and what better watch to wear for outdoor activities.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. 1 User Likes This Post

Deepsea_Dweller (2019-09-07)

The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by batosai117 View Post
    Hello everyone, I've worn G-Shocks since I was a kid and happily own the latest Mudmaster GG B100. I frequent knife related and outdoor forums and what better watch to wear for outdoor activities.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Welcome aboard @batosai117 😎👍😎Nice Mudmaster and thanks for showing. Enjoy our forum

Last edited by Deepsea_Dweller; 2019-09-07 at 01:04.

11. 1 User Likes This Post

batosai117 (2019-09-07)

Hello from Ohio, another new guy here. Looking forward to learning about the G-Shock family of watches, preferably the Mudmaster series which is what I am interested in as my first G-shock watch. Talk to you guys soon...
    IN God we trust, ALL others are checked through NCIC

13. 1 User Likes This Post

Deepsea_Dweller (2019-09-19)

The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Welcome aboard @Eagle1* Enjoy our forum... hereíre a few of my Mudmasterís to raise your appetite👍😎

thanks dweller, now that I am on board here, what makes the differences in the above mudmasters> I see so many different models and prices and I am just confused to say the least. Being my first shock watch purchase, I want to make sure I do not regret not getting the things I want if I dont fully understand the options on these watches...
    IN God we trust, ALL others are checked through NCIC

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1* View Post
    thanks dweller, now that I am on board here, what makes the differences in the above mudmasters> I see so many different models and prices and I am just confused to say the least. Being my first shock watch purchase, I want to make sure I do not regret not getting the things I want if I dont fully understand the options on these watches...
    Depends what do u like and prefer... size, colour, shape, functions etc The most popular one is the GWG-1000 Mudmaster ... But letís continue here:
    New Mudmaster
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t