The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

rutteger

Administrator
Hello there, Tommy, from Northern Ireland, not really a Collector as such of G-Shocks but fell in love with them about 15 years ago, I currently have 8, with 2 missing somewhere. Really old ones too, one yellow one with a velcro strap and one Carl Cox Limited Edition in blue, with a BPM counter, and I have been looking for them for ages so if you find them, let me know :)

Welcome Tommy :D Will keep an eye out for those missing Gs of yours, in the meantime look forward to seeing the rest of the collection. The Carl Cox was quite a rare item from memory.

Olivier

Don't worry about my bad experience regarding a GW-2000b. Three years ago I bought one but it this watch only worked one week, no more. My seller was unable to understand and repair it and unfortunately it was the last one in stock. Of course, have been refunded but since this "bad" experience, I've decided to get G-shock watches with numerical display only.
I'm going to remove this reference.

rutteger

Administrator
Don't worry about my bad experience regarding a GW-2000b. Three years ago I bought one but it this watch only worked one week, no more. My seller was unable to understand and repair it and unfortunately it was the last one in stock. Of course, have been refunded but since this "bad" experience, I've decided to get G-shock watches with numerical display only.
I'm going to remove this reference.

Oh dear, that is a bad experience. Glad you got your money back though. The GW-2000B looks a solid model too, must be bad luck.

iidatdudeii

just want to introduce .. been into G-shocks for 2 months now and im addicted!! More into collecting ..

interested in collaboration G-shocks, more so 6900's .. heres my collection so far

IMAG0038.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome to the site :D

2 months! Great collection already - Krink, Dee & ricky, Sylvester, In4mation and Illest. what's the one front middle ?

iidatdudeii

that was my latest pickup .. the yugi nakazawa .. mike835 has a video on youtube if you want to check it out

only 2006 made and there numbered on the back, i have 179/2006 .. heres more of a close up

DSCN2024.jpg

timezone6711

Hi there, I'm new here. pleased to join this wonderful site, which can share the common interests in G-Shock. I have some of my G-Shock collection would like to share with all members here that I have just post, there's still a lot of things for me to learn since I'm new to here.
Thanks for viewing my post, cheers.

rutteger

Administrator
that was my latest pickup .. the yugi nakazawa .. mike835 has a video on youtube if you want to check it out

only 2006 made and there numbered on the back, i have 179/2006 .. heres more of a close up

View attachment 1509

Nice close up of a great collab. Mike835 is a member here, registered as gshockmike, sadly not been on for a while.

Here's the vid for those interested

[video=youtube;eUqrj3zsJg0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUqrj3zsJg0[/video]

rutteger

Administrator
Hi there, I'm new here. pleased to join this wonderful site, which can share the common interests in G-Shock. I have some of my G-Shock collection would like to share with all members here that I have just post, there's still a lot of things for me to learn since I'm new to here.
Thanks for viewing my post, cheers.

Welcome to the site :D Look forward to seeing your collection, did I read elsewhere you have the DQM collab, if so, very nice :cool: