The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

fuzzydunlap

Hey fellas. I made an account here to research what kind of g-shock I want to buy. I'm a first responder and it's a requirement to wear a watch here and I go through them like candy, so I figured it's about time to put some money towards a watch that will last me a while. If anyone could point me in the right direction towards any helpful resources that would be wonderful, otherwise I'll just take a look around.

TM-Mud-Runner

Hi Forum,

New Here & new to G-Shock. Due to the whole Covid-19 pandemic, people, including myself are finding ways to cope with the isolation and uncertainty. For a better understanding of "Me".... evolves around the cancellation of the entire 2020 "Tough Mudder" season. So, rather than the worry over 2020. What did I do? Bought myself my 1st G-Shock watch for training.

If things go back to normal in 2021.... The date is already posted for TM 2021 in my area as June 19,2021. Roughly, 10 months of trying to get in-shape (not saying I'm not).. Just better.

Thought I may also find some like-minded individuals to put together a TM Team.

Take Care.
Be Safe.

Michael Varn

Hello, I have been wearing Casio watches since the early 1980's. I was facinated with those early models that introduced the digital thermometers and barometers.

To find one of those models brand new with tags and packaging will cost you alot of money.

Iam currently wearing the G shock MOVE watch with the white band and neon green accents.

I am surprised that you have to have 125 posts to participate in the buy, sell, or trade thread though.

Deepsea_Dweller

Welcome aboard Michael. Pls show us some of your beauties here Perhaps you may open some new threads as well or simply posting on our daily ( weekly ) WRUW thread.... Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shock

Hello, i'm Otto from Austria and new in the G-Shock world;)
Today i have got a GA-2100 and a GAW-100. Love this both. :fat:

Trb1973

Hiya so its only polite I say hi.

So I've been collecting G-shocks for a number of years now. I have a few and not really been looking into them too much, just going for what I like at the time and. But I thought it was about time I kind of delved in a bit deeper as I feel I may need to swap some of my collection out to make some funds and space for some new purchases.

So Hi...this is me, I'm in the UK and look forward to chatting a bit of here and learning some more about my G-Shock addiction.

stovens

Hi I am Steve. My first dive watch was a Casio G-Shock DW-5300 - c. I purchased it new in the 80's and still have it. Ironically it works great. Over the years I've replaced bands and bezels until I could no longer find Bezels. I'd love to buy a replacement. I have searched everywhere and even Emailed the Brazilian company that was making replacement bezels for the 5300 model, but haven't heard back from them and the last post on Facebook was 2018. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Steve

Deepsea_Dweller

Hi I am Steve. My first dive watch was a Casio G-Shock DW-5300 - c. I purchased it new in the 80's and still have it. Ironically it works great. Over the years I've replaced bands and bezels until I could no longer find Bezels. I'd love to buy a replacement. I have searched everywhere and even Emailed the Brazilian company that was making replacement bezels for the 5300 model, but haven't heard back from them and the last post on Facebook was 2018. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Steve

Welcome aboard Steve aka @stovens Can’t promise anything but I’ll be trying to reach out to some Brazilian G Shockers Let’s see ... In the meantime can you post some photos of your DW-5300c Thanks in advance .. Any other G’s you’re owning right now ? Be safe, stay healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro