Intro

watchhunter12

Well, I guess I should say hello first. After all, supposedly it's polite to do so, and I've been working on my manners.

Hello.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I've gotta say I'm a new fan of G Shock. I hadn't worn a watch since I was a kid (I'm 33 now), but I went to Greece recently, and definitely wanted to know what time it was when necessary, so I bought a G Shock GD100-1B cause it was pretty low key looking, affordable and tacticalwatches.com (a good watch site as far as I can tell) did a nice mini review on it that coincided with the thoughts of other customers.

Anyway, I was pretty rough with this thing (frequent half-put together buggy road trips around the islands of Paros and Naxos at light speed). The constant vibration and sun exposure plus sand and salt would've killed most watches, I'm sure, but this thing is still ticking strong with NO wear. I'm totally pleased with it, and for the price I think it was a steal. It'll probably live longer than I do.

Well, I don't want to make my intro too long, so I'll leave ya with that. Just wanted to say hello and provide some hopefully valuable info at the same time.

PS: Here's donkey - Probably the best ass I saw in Greece, too greecedonkey.jpg. Looking forward to taking part in sharing my newfound love for these awesome toys (G shocks....not the donkeys).

Talk later!