WRUW : 24th - 30th Oct

gshockpete

Wanted to wear the GW2310 again today but it wouldn't fit under my shirt cuff :-(

P1000652.jpg

macspite

One of my "Red Card" Saturday morning post office parcels unwrapped. Working but display disappearing when light button pressed so given a fresh CR-2016. Not yet fully set up, there is no countdown timer in terms of hours/minutes/seconds but there are five day counters to mark time to future or from past events. Each can be described by up to eight letters - no more forgotten birthdays/anniversaries/court appearances ...

DW-9051-1V module 2278

IMG_1430.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Looks great, not the normal module is it? Could do with one of these to rob the buttons off to fix my dw-8800 codename.

Anyhow gone for the GW-9200 Riseman today

IMG_20111024_114108.jpg

The observant will not the drop in pressure. In Scotland and it is indeed raining. A Lot.

macspite

Getting ready to rain down here on south coast - I am trying out various weather sites to see which one to bookmark for multiple forecasts for locations around UK. Not sure about the "not the normal module", it's what is engraved on the back. Nice Riseman but I must say I prefer my old DW-9100, bigger pressure display and I like the shape better.
Another factor (sorry to rubbish your watch :rolleyes:) is that the G and GW-9200 are one of the favourite watches for the fake brigade to copy and try to sell to the gullible.

At least if it is raining in Scotland the midges will stay away :)

rutteger

Administrator
Sometimes different modules go into different models as I'm sure you well know. More meant it seemed a module with more features than I remember the DW-9051 having, probably mistaken with the DW-9052 though ;)

Interesting you prefer the old Riseman. Have to say the newer 9200 is one of my faves although concede the fakes are ridiculous!

Midges, lol, good point :D

macspite

Working in Streatham on a machine that couldn't be unlocked. Plenty of vibration from drilling and hammering. Took this to site:

IMG_1453.jpg

G-1800D

gshockpete

No watch on today....and that only means one thing a trip to GSHOCK WEST in Covent Garden :D

P1000654.jpg

P1000655.jpg

P1000656.jpg

Picked up the last one, selling like hot cakes! GRX-5600B-2ER