G Shock GA110F 2ER - interesting price

A touch out of my price bracket though I do like the GA110 series - have a look for yourselves

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

jeewhiz that's pricey!

Quote Originally Posted by gshockpete View Post
    jeewhiz that's pricey!
    x2 that is optimistic

Surprisingly it failed to sell. the seller has now relisted it and has spent a lot more time in crafting a compelling listing

I'm no eBay expert but I have had some success in selling motors possibly due to my habit of providing a detailed description and using my full allowance of 12 photos where possible showing both the good and the bad. If I was after megabucks for a watch I would do the same, not just repeating a failed listing with an added blurred phot of the receipt and a broken G-Shock figure

Quote Originally Posted by macspite View Post
    Surprisingly it failed to sell. the seller has now relisted it and has spent a lot more time in crafting a compelling listing

I'm no eBay expert but I have had some success in selling motors possibly due to my habit of providing a detailed description and using my full allowance of 12 photos where possible showing both the good and the bad. If I was after megabucks for a watch I would do the same, not just repeating a failed listing with an added blurred phot of the receipt and a broken G-Shock figure
    The auction raised a chuckle. A decent listing and pictures would increase his chances of getting closer to what he's after. Wonder how many times it'll be back up