In4mation x Gshock (Milestones)

In4mTodd

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I wanted to give you all the first glimpse of our 10th installment with Gshock. Hope everyone loves it as much as we do!

In4mation and G-Shock come together for its 10th installment collaboration named Milestones. The In4mation crew discussed on how they could create a watch that appeals with G-Shocks function and technology, with also having a deep aesthetic of color and range that would appeal towards a global audience. The deep orange is a color that not only resonates as a symbol of status, but it also gives you a sense of confidence and style. The Sea-Foam blue ties the piece back towards its first worldwide recognized G-Shock that helped the evolution of partnerships between In4mation and G-Shock. It has been fourteen years since In4mation was started and the “Milestones Timepiece” symbolizes years of commitment and determination for the retail stores / brand.

Releasing on Saturday June 16 2016 at all In4mation stores and Hnrs Las Vegas.

1200px_HI-RES_GSHOCK_MILESTONE_001_zpsv8m0mvbu.jpg
1200px_HI-RES_GSHOCK_MILESTONE_004_zpsavasqy3v.jpg

Thank you everyone,
Todd Shimabuku

Attachments

• 1200px_HI-RES_GSHOCK_MILESTONE_002.jpg
    1200px_HI-RES_GSHOCK_MILESTONE_002.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 190

Grimlawk

Hi In4mTodd! When what will this retail for if you don't mind me asking? As I know the Rasta one you guys released I see online for over 500 bucks now a days. I still have my Salmon Watch you guys did years ago, Early G-lide.

Also is there a limit on what you can buy?

Thanks

BrotherS Grimmmm.