Mudmaster gwg1000 battery medium

Newuser

I recently purchased a mudmaster gwg 1000.
This is my first solar watch.

I have left it on a window with sunlight for about 3 days now, and the battery level is still on medium.

How long does it typically take to charge the battery level to high for this model? Thanks.

ALfwlmth

There's a scale in the manual that gives the operation capabilities/times per minutes charged in "direct sunlight", or other sources of "light". I can tell you that direct sunlight is much faster than anything else. I've only had one of mine go to "M" one time, but I try to put them in direct sunlight during lunch once a month and the rest of the charge comes from everyday wear. Winter months and long sleeves call for more frequent charges. But to answer your question, 3 days seems like plenty of time to reach "H", but I would try an hour or two in direct sunlight and see if that gets you there. (Use caution during summer months).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akaSigFreak

I never had good results setting them in the window. I place mine out in the direct sun in the morning and leave them for 6-8 hrs. They might get a little hot (Florida Sun) and the LCDs might washout for a little while, but they charge fully (H).