Rangeman's durability

yuvalsegev1611

9311c97ed3619a678ef09866ceb496d6.jpg
867254f794b35e567544c84c5e423c3b.jpg

That's what it goes through every day…
I wonder how long it will last

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

akaSigFreak

Is most of that Chicken Poop? If so- the Rangeman will be fine. I've seen some exposed to Welding, Concrete and other harsh environments and they do well. Just remember- it is a rugged but not indestructible watch.

BACKBLAST72

Good evening yuvalsegev1611,

The watch will take what ever you throw its way with no problem it is a Master's of G time piece after all. The problem you'll have with it lies more with bacterial growth underneath the bezel and on the underside of your band.

I would recommend removing the bezel from the watch and soaking it and nice warm soapy water with some white vinegar to disinfect the BnB and the watch itself.
Once you do this let it air dry completely and then assemble the watch once again. Organic substances tend to break down over time and leave residual bacteria which can get you really sick; so as long as you clean it every now and then you should be ok. Also, with time that organic material will break down the band and bezel, another reason to sanitize the BnB with some scheduled regularity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yuvalsegev1611

Most of the dirt is sawdust but for sure it's not clean of organic stuff. I wash it every day really well but without removing anything. If I remove and Assemble to many times will it not damage the watch ?

BACKBLAST72

Most of the dirt is sawdust but for sure it's not clean of organic stuff. I wash it every day really well but without removing anything. If I remove and Assemble to many times will it not damage the watch ?

As long as you take your time removing the bezel and do it carefully you can do it as much as you need. The material is pretty forgiving and tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk