GPW1000GB-1A vs. GWG1000GB-1A

Mr.Green

Hey guys,

New guy to the forum here. I have been looking heavily into purchasing my first G-Shock because of their reputation for durability. Naturally, I have been drawn to the Master of G series due to their features and for the fact that they seem to be the ones that can endure the most stress. To be more specific, I have grown fund of both the GPW1000GB-1A and the GWG1000GB-1A. I like the Gulfmaster for it's GPS features (I'm pretty OCD when it comes to time), and I like the Mudmaster for its ruggedness.

So for the people that have owned them before, or even have any recommendations for me, please throw your opinions out there.

Also, I have noticed that this noted model of the gulfmaster come with a resin clasp band rather than a buckle, which I prefer. In reference to this I have two questions...

1-Does anyone know if you can purchase that particular band separately? If so, where?

2-Would the noted band fit on the Mudmaster?

Cheers,
Mr. Green

BACKBLAST72

Well Good Morning Mr. Green,

I can't speak on behalf of the Gravity Master GWP1000GB-1A for I don't own this model. However, I do own the GWG1000-1A3 version of the iconic Mudmaster.

I have owned mine now for a year and half and I must say this G-Shock is a tank when it comes to durability and toughness. Also, it is the first G-Shock which is a Ana-Digi combination who had the triple sensor capacity or A B C capabilities.

These letters mean: altimeter, Barometer / Thermometer, and Compass. Furthermore, the watch is also equipped with Waveceptor technology, meaning it receives the calibration signal from any of the six atomic time towers around the world. It is an extremely comfortable watch for its relative size. I would highly recommend it. The Mudmaster does live up to the hipe and its such an awesome watch to wear on the wrist, for it commands such a strong presence when worn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk