My new G Shock!

aboutgshock

i was looking to buy a friend a g shock for a present when i started to take an intrest in them myself. ive always been into watches, mainly automatic divers so it came to me as a bit of a surprise when i realized i was no longer looking for a gift but one for myself. after some research of the vas g shock world i found an intrest in the old/discontinued modules. and to my surprise found a gem that i couldn't pass by
1488047554476-1243983096.jpg
a near mint G-056b for $2500 arginte pesos (about U$115). so far i am very happy with. its extremely comfortable and light weight. the dial is very clear with the time easy to read at a quick glance and a great back light. its definitely one of my new favourite that ill enjoy for a while to come.
1488047784808738562670.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Good Morning about G-SHOCK,

I had never seen this watch before and I've used these watches for several years. The shape of it is very unique to its class. It looks like they tried maintaining somewhat the look of the classic and iconic DW5600. Congratulations on your G-Shock purchase and enjoy it in good health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTR83

That's an interesting G. The main digits are very large. Not sure why Casio doesn't make G-Shocks with such large digits anymore.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk