WRUW : 7th Nov -> 13th Nov

gshockpete

Vostok! What do you reckon do it? Is it a modern one? Always fancied one but never quite got round to getting one like this. Had an older pre-Glasnot era Vostok which was clearly a bitsa special, it wasn't that good.

Vostok indeed! Its the Russian Navy Amphibia Diver. It has the 2416b movement with 31 jewels. Accuracy not brilliant but I like it. It was my Grandads who got it while in Russia many moons ago.

SDC10210.jpg

macspite

I blame that gshockpete! :)

I thought I would get a blue and purple GLX-5600 too. It's about time that I got a square watch just to see if I could live with the concept and as I live by the sea what better watch to get than one with a tide graph - to save me looking out of the window. Postie rang the doorbell this morning and handed me the eagerly awaited package from Hong Kong.

And here it is - blue and purple:

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

Bought on eBay on 31st October, free postage, arrived today. I have had UK deals that have taken longer!

gshockpete

I blame that gshockpete! :)

I thought I would get a blue and purple GLX-5600 too. It's about time that I got a square watch just to see if I could live with the concept and as I live by the sea what better watch to get than one with a tide graph - to save me looking out of the window.

Awesome love that one, looks fantastic, love the blue writing which stands out really nice - might have to add that to my collection ;-)

rutteger

Administrator
Ace! Super bright, love it :)

Today went for the Wademan. Better wrist shot, will upload more pics to the thread later today.

IMG_2915.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Vostok indeed! Its the Russian Navy Amphibia Diver. It has the 2416b movement with 31 jewels. Accuracy not brilliant but I like it. It was my Grandads who got it while in Russia many moons ago.

Nice, especially if it's an older one. Is it an auto?

rutteger

Administrator
Dug out a rarely worn model. The white partially fabric strap would be quite hard (impossible) to replace and it's already slightly discoloured from wear :(

IMG_20111109_101152.jpg

DW-9350MSJ Middle Sea Race Raysman :D