WRUW : 7th Nov -> 13th Nov

macspite

@gshockpete, @rutteger: Looks fine to me!

Gone for a non-G today. Casio W-728H

IMG_1786.jpg

Brochure below is for Battle of Britain Memorial Flight - if they are flying to an airshow and your event is only a few miles deviation from their flightpath they will overfly for free. Third year of trying to get them to appear at our military show, last year the Dakota went u/s, previous year high winds at base airfield prevented take-off.

rutteger

Administrator
@macspite goes to show the range Casio produce! Always find that having worn Gs regularly normal Casios (and digitals) seem somewhat small in comparison.

Good luck sorting the flypast :D

gshockpete

Afternoon, boardroom meeting today so lots of s/steel, mostly Rolex and Omega but my Seiko stands up well.

P1000663.jpg

G on tomorrow, shall we all try for a 11:11:11 11 -11 photo ?

rutteger

Administrator
Think the Seiko can hold it's own.

Nice idea on the 11-11-11 photo, will try to remember to wear one which displays the year.

Gone for the new GLX-5600-1ER . Had already decided to flip it before it arrived - how many square black watches does one man need.

IMG_20111110_145701.jpg

However I do quite like it ;)

macspite

Not a 11-11-11-11-11-11 shot but one I was trying out for my club blog. Found that as the time rolled over the hour all that was displayed was :00

IMG_1753.jpg

So I grabbed an old Sekonda which was a lot easier to play with

IMG_1764-1.jpg

As for today, it was dark when I left the south coast, far too busy during daylight and because of a person hit by a train near Northallerton arrived in Edinburgh far too late to take pix - reports to write :(

rutteger

Administrator
@rutteger very nice! Glossy black too ? I'll take it if you do flip it :)

Cheers :D I'll hold into it for now, if it goes I'll let you know.

Not a 11-11-11-11-11-11 shot but one I was trying out for my club blog. Found that as the time rolled over the hour all that was displayed was :00

View attachment 982

So I grabbed an old Sekonda which was a lot easier to play with

View attachment 984

As for today, it was dark when I left the south coast, far too busy during daylight and because of a person hit by a train near Northallerton arrived in Edinburgh far too late to take pix - reports to write :(

Nice atmospheric shots